“Peaceful and authentic family run riad”
Review of Riad Tadarte

Riad Tadarte
Ranked #29 of 83 Merzouga B&B and Inns
Reviewed 13 February 2017

I've staying this riad for 3 weeks. At first, I intended to stay here just 5 days. But because of this riad's freindly hospitality and relaxing atmoshpere, I extended my staynig. Of course the peace of village gave me also great effect to my decision. The owner and his brothers of this riad are very friendly and honest. They have their own philosophy about running riad and trip, they pursue to vistor's peaceful and comfortable staying. At first day arriving this village, Mohamad, brother of owner brought me to dune and oasis nearby this riad and made me to see the village. It was very helpful for my enjoying holiday in this place. Almost everyday I went the oasis and dune during staying riad Tadarte. The room is very clean and foods are also natural and authentic Moroccan family style. Hot water, strong wifi in public place, good location, quiet and clean area, everything is perfect. All the brothers take care of this riad everyday. They take pride in their customers service. I think they deserve to take pride their riad. If you want peaceful and relaxed holiday, I highly recomand to stay this riad and small desert town for few days.

Room Tip: no hair dryer
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Tadarte, Gérant at Riad Tadarte, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2017

Reviewed 12 October 2015 via mobile

It was the second time I was in the desert, but my first time in this riad. I can tell you that it was the best experience I had ❤
The riad was super clean, had great food and the staff was amazing
It couldn't be better :)

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 October 2015

I can strongly recommend a stay at this family run Riad Tadarte they went beyond and above to cater to all our needs. The food was great and the rooms were nice and very clean. They organized our sunset camel trek and it was an incredible experience.
Great value for your money. A place to revisit

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Ines T
Reviewed 29 July 2015

Great family run operation with brothers who have lived in the area their whole lives and know how to make things happen. We actually didn't stay at the lodge but kept our things there while we went on a overnight camel trip which they organized and it was incredible. Can't say enough.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
5  Thank John A M
Reviewed 12 November 2014

Riad Tadarte, Merzouga Morocco

I can warmly recommend a stay at the family run Riad Tadarte, situated in the small village Hassilabied, close to Merzouga at Erg Chebbi.
My friend and I flew from Britain to Marrakech, from there a bus to Ouarzazate. We continued with a bus to Erfoud. Idir the owner of Riad Tadarte organized
transport from Erfoud to the Riad. We had planned to stay for one day but enjoyed the friendly atmosphere so much, we stayed on for four! The food was
beautifully prepared with traditional dishes. Our room was nicely decorated and very clean. We went on excursions each day and enjoyed the stunning sunsets in the evenings. Our favorite excursion was riding the dromedaries into the desert among the highest dunes in Morocco! We felt that we got value for our money on our desert trip. Idir was helpful, gave us interesting information of the local area and he was also very entertaining!

Jenny Jane