Ksar Bicha(Merzouga)
  • Breakfast included
Auberge Africa(Merzouga)(Great Value!)
US$20
US$15
Auberge Les Pyramides(Merzouga)(Great Value!)
US$43
US$38
Auberge Les Roches(Merzouga)(Great Value!)
US$51
Auberge Camping Ocean Des Dunes(Merzouga)(Great Value!)
US$24
US$48
Auberge Akabar(Merzouga)(Great Value!)
US$36
  • Restaurant
  • Free Internet
Auberge La Source(Merzouga)(Great Value!)
All reviewscamel trekdesert campsand dunesone nighttaginenext morningwatching the sunrisecommon areasrunning watermint tealong driveswimming poolshower and toiletcomfortable hotelonce in a lifetimedelicious dinneran oasis
Reviewed 17 June 2011

Mohayut was the departure point for our overnight stay in the desert, so we didn't sleep here but we had lunch before departure plus breakfast and a shower the next morning. The kasbah was nicely decorated, with a small pool area. Lunch was 80 dirhams for 2 including a big salad, bread and water. Breakfast was included in our arrangement and was served with bread, pancake, eggs, fresh juice and fruit. We asked if we could take a shower before our departure and they let us use a standard room with bathroom for free. The room was small, but it looked clean with a separate bathroom. I would definitely recommend staying here.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2011

This being my first trip to Merzouga, I had no idea where to stay. I chose Mohayut based solely on the recommendation of the tour company :The Best of Merzouga That organized my 4 days trip to Merzouga. When I arrived, I couldn't believe how nice it was. The staff was wonderfully attentive and the room was very modern and up to date and very clean. The bed was oh so comfortable. The camel trekking was a great experience. It's a great way to meet travelers from other countries and exchange stories. The hotel couldn't be more centrally located. Yes, you could stay at fancier hotels and pay far more, but it wouldn't be any better than what you get at the Kasbah Mohayut. When I go back, this is definitely my first choice.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 May 2011

Mohammad and the staff at Mohayut are fantastic and my stay here was wonderful from the moment I arrived to the moment I left. I only wish that I could have stayed longer. The place is simply beautiful and the service was very friendly and accomadating. It surpassed all of my expectations and my time here was a highlight of my month long trip throughout Morocco.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 May 2011

We had a great time in erg chebbi at Kasbah Mohayut which is one of the best and cheafrul accommodation near by Merzouga at the village of Hassi Labied which located in front of the dunes.The Kasbah stuff are very helpful and friendly.Of course, the camel trek was a once in a lifetime experience, not to be missed. I hightly recommended this wonderful place to everyone who wish to visit Merzouga .

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Glasty
Reviewed 27 May 2011

We spent three enjoyable nights at Kasbah Mohayut. The rooms were clean and comfortably decorated in true Berber style. The staff was efficient and the cook staff prepared delicious meals. We especially enjoyed Hassan who made us laugh and went out of his way to make our stay perfect. We enjoyed relaxing at the pool and looking at the stars from the terrace. Mohammed was the perfect host. His tour of the area was exceptional. We especially enjoyed eating Berber Pizza at his family's home. The camel ride to see the sunrise over the red Sahara sands was an experience we will never forget.

Room Tip: ask for a room with a shower stall or curtain
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends