“Ouarzazate Gem. We absolutely LOVED this place. The food is excellent.”

La Kasbah des sables
Ranked #3 of 64 Restaurants in Ouarzazate
Price range: US$23 - US$29
Cuisines: Moroccan, International
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 15 February 2018

It's a hidden gem in the streets of Ouarzazate. Very good food, the owner is an amazing guy. My husband and I loved this place, and we would definitely go back.

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Beautiful decoration, absolutely amazing atmosphere, lovely food and friendly owner. I strongly recommend it.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

This place is almost hidden, but is definitely worth finding. With absolutely amazing decor, staff, and food, this Moroccan gem is not to be missed!

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

We found this on TripAdvisor and Lonely Planet so thought to give it a go. It is hidden in the back streets and arriving you think Where are we? But you walk through the doors to a magical wonderland. Seriously, it is the most beautiful restaurant I have ever been in with the wonderful pool and delightful decor. I would love to live here. Even better, the food was amazing too. I had the cauliflower soup and duck. Both delicious. And my husband's lamb pie was to die for. An absolutely wonderful meal.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Don't waste your time. The place is closed and no one picks up the phone. No work hours nothing. Pure disappointment.

4  Thank petras s