“Lemon spice on tagine with full smile!”
Review of Chez Nabil

Chez Nabil
Ranked #24 of 64 Restaurants in Ouarzazate
Price range: US$1 - US$13
Cuisines: Moroccan
Description: Le restaurant Nabil a Ouarzazate est ouvert depuis 1991. Il a fait sa reputation par la qualite de ces repas.Le chef propose une cuisine marocaine et francaise.Des entrees variees. Des plats pouvant etre servit rapidement.Possible de recevoir des groupes.
Reviewed 21 March 2016 via mobile

Picked this place without knowing anything and ordered local specialities (berber tagine - marvelously spiced with distinct taste of lemon, evening soup harira and berber omlette - both in generous portions and we'll spiced). Freshly squeezed cucumber juice perfect accompanied the sizzling hot dishes. Aromatic green tea for the finish completed the experience. Lovely smiles from ladies cooking in an open kitchen and checking if you like the food prepared come as extra benefit. Great experience!

Reviewed 1 September 2015

Before leaving the city, looking for a lunch restaurant, Chez Nabil appeared on the road.
The waiter looked exhausted from working all day and wasn't as pleasant as he should have been.
The food was mediocre, but fulfilling. My friend tried the Berber omelette along with some Berber specialities.
I would definitely give it a second chance next time I stop by Ouarzazate

Reviewed 8 May 2015

It was 1 May and the nearby pizzeria was closed, so we (a couple) decided to give Chez Nabil a try.
Service was friendly and fast, prices are reasonable.
We both ordered meals that looked non-Moroccan (after a week in Morocco, you do NOT want any more tajine), I went for an onion burger and my partner chose cheese burger. They were served with rice and fries, ketchup and mustard separately. While the banana juice was pure heaven, the food was a bit of a disappointment for us. Our aim was to eat something different, and yet, both meals tasted the same - you know, that usual Moroccan kind of meat and spices that you have whatever you eat there. So even though the portion was big, I would have been hungry enough to finish it, but still it just wasn't what I was expecting or wishing for - definitely not a burger that tastes tajine.

Reviewed 14 March 2015

Arrived on a cold January evening and was met with a warm welcome. The waiter was prompt & polite and the food was cheaper and better quality than the previous nights meal in Marrakesh. Our fellow diners were a mix of Europeans and locals and it was a pleasure to enjoy the laid back atmosphere. Hope to be back in the country later this year and I will be revisiting this restaurant.

Reviewed 6 January 2015

the food was very good. I had the soup. It was delicious.. I also ate a salad and had no problems. SO all in all I would recomend this restaurant.