“going through the motions - in the smoke”

Adrenaline Sports Bar
Ranked #225 of 283 Restaurants in Lagos
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 1 July 2015

Its not the kind of place i would ever say "let's go to the 4points for a drink" but occasionally after a meeting or to wait for the traffic one ends up there. Either inside the bar itself or outside in the lounge the experience is similar food wise but inside the bar it is a place where expats go who want to smoke while they watch football and drink beer. The beer is reasonably cold and reasonably priced, the ambience pub like and quite freindly but for a non smoker its very tough. The service is highly variable. The food is Ok - standard Club sandwich, reasonable burger but the selection is small and unimaginative. The coffee is pretty Ok. get the point 'reasonable', 'OK' and so on.

Date of visit: July 2015

Reviewed 14 May 2015 via mobile

If you are hungry or want to unwind. ...choose an alternative place.The service team will operate like they are doing you a favour. And paying you while at it.....be ready to prompt for service, otherwise if you are patient ...you can prompt for service for a minimum of 25 mins...and even that,you will have to wait longer. ..at least you leave smelling of cigarettes and not eat.not even an offer for water ..Sad

Reviewed 18 March 2015 via mobile

If you are a football fan , you must visit this bar/caffe , have a drink and watch the game , you will surely find a lot of people watching it

Reviewed 13 March 2015

As I stayed in the Four Point Sheraton we finished our meeting by 19:30 decided to have dinner at the Adrenaline Sports Bar for a change. As we walked in the bar was not full there were a few guys having drinks by the bars and 4 occupied tables, by the time we were leaving around 21:30 the bar was packed.

We ordered Cheese Nachos 1/10 they were broken to small pieces, dry, tasteless and whatever cheese was on there (which was not much) was hard like a rock. It came with 3 types of dips: sour cream 5/10, salsa 4/10 and guacamole 2/10.

My colleague ordered Fish & Chips 1/10. It has nothing to do with fish and chips. Some frozen fish fingers that were probably fried two days before heated in a microwave. It looked horrible I didn’t even feel like trying it.

I asked the waiter, which Burger would he recommend? He said the Fried Cajun Chicken Burger. I didn’t listen to him and I ordered the Four Points Burger: Beef patty covered with cheddar cheese served on a grilled bun with lettuce, tomato, deep fried onion rings, 1strip of bacon on a bun with 3/10. This was an $18 USD burger a cheese burger from McDonald's would have definitely tasted ten times better. It is my fault, I should have listen to our waiter. The next day as I was sitting in the lobby I saw a great sandwich passing by and when I asked the waitress what was that she said the Cajun Chicken Burger. Next time I should try it, maybe I would be luckier.

Date of visit: March 2015
1  Thank Amr_Heikal
Reviewed 14 February 2014

Place filled with smoke and very less variety for vegetarians. We order our pizzas but had them outside the bar. Lots of shady people in the bar.

Date of visit: February 2014