All reviews large jacuzzi tub the river the bus bath salts welcome treat fantastic room bottle of champagne a small sitting area great boutique breakfast room nice hotel request a room facing rain shower package tour beautiful bathroom nice buffet breakfast spacious rooms
Reviewed 16 January 2018

Hotel is great, the staff is extremely friendly and helpful. We stayed in the latter half of December and there was someone to meet us at the train station the day we arrived. The room's don't have central heating, but they have a fire place and we constantly asked them to start it. It would run for around 45 minutes after which it needed a restart. They always came up with a smile. On the day we left, they helped us carry our bags to the train station.

Reviewed 30 December 2017

This hotel was AMAZING from the second I walked through the door! The room was gorgeous! Beautiful bathroom with a big jacuzzi. Breathtaking view of the river right outside the huge sliding glass window. Ok. Now lets talk about the staff. Hemingway at the front desk went above and beyond. From helping me recharge my newly bought cell phone, to making confirmation phone calls for me, to walking with me and showing me around on his break. I feel like I have a new family member and friend for life. If you are at all considering staying at this hotel, look no further. I would recommend this hotel a million times over. They truly treat you like family here.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 December 2017

Wow, this place was above and beyond. Hemingway at the desk provided the absolute best customer service (gracias Hemingway!), the room was so comfortable and beautiful with a view overlooking the river and cliffs, the jacuzzi was the best thing ever in between long rainy days of hiking. I can't recommend this hotel more highly and can't wait to come back!

Reviewed 27 December 2017

Make sure you request a room overlooking the river. If not, you'll be facing the railroad tracks. The staff here is amazing. They actually met us at the train station to help with luggage. Wonderful room and you can walk everywhere.

Room tip: Rooms facing the river are a must.
Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

The hotel by itself is pretty decent however I had a couple of problems. Firstly, I simply could not get any WiFi signal in the room. If I got any it was two bars and too slow to do anything meaningful. Secondly, I had to run the shower for 20 minutes to get hot water and gave up. The water was too cold and I and went to the front desk for help. The lady at the front desk was amazing and came to the room checked for the (lack of) warm water, ran down to the 4th floor to see if there was warm water in there etc. In all it took more than 30 mins for me to get warm water for a shower as the water eventually did heat up. So kudos to the staff but not to the facilities. If I had to leave early, I would have to keep the shower ruining for half an hour to get warm/hot water. Breakfast was good and my room was clean.

2  Thank A I