Spent a few days here with my husband to celebrate my 50th birthday. Oh my goodness.... I was so blown away! We walked into our sumptuous & spacious cabin to find a wonderful roaring log fire. We also had our own infinity heated rock pool spa which was totally private and surrounded by tropical rain forest.
During our stay we did a few treks and excursions all of which were most enjoyable.
The food in the restaurant was delightful too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This enchanting Andean village hotel is located within 12.3 acres of pristine cloud forest. The spectacular grounds are laced with paths that wind past waterfalls and trails, and organic gardens that wander through the misty forest. A place to relax, while exploring nature and encountering the wonders of the Incan civilization, experiencing authentic travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inkaterra Hotel Machu Picchu
- Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel
- Machu Picchu Inkaterra Hotel
- Pueblo Hotel Machu Picchu