All reviews the river one night a river view room machu picchu rooms are small next morning mountains town noise
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Because you thought that being in a more private accommodation was going to make a unique experience because we were not wrong and we enjoyed the maximum stay because the tencio was first the food even better and comforting climb to Machupicchu.
wonderful

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bruno M
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

The rooms are very comfortable and clean. They have a great breakfast buffet. Great views of the rushing river and mountains right outside. Staff was very helpful and knowledgeable. I will definitely stay here again on my next trip.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank miss_winters
Reviewed 25 October 2016

First of all, this is a hotel, NOT a hostel. I don't know how the listing came to call it a hostel. It has simple but clean accommodations, and for a town like Aguas Calientes It was surprisingly pleasant. Nice breakfast buffet too. The wifi was spotty but working. My only minor critique is that my room only had one light in the main room and one light in the bathroom, which was far from the sink so washing and shaving had to be done with limited light. But overall, I'd recommend this hotel if you are not expecting 5-star amenities.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Providence_RITom
Reviewed 20 September 2016

Lovely hotel away from the noisy area so we had a great night's sleep which was welcome after doing the Inca Trail! Hot water in shower but it was a bit drippy, but again we were grateful for any kind of shower! Lovely comfy, large bed. Had a wake-up call from reception in the morning for our return visit to MP and breakfast was available from 5am, although the fresh omelettes weren't available at this time. Adequate buffet brekkie. Hotel took our duffel bags to the station for our return to Cusco. All in all, friendly, welcoming and helpful.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 September 2016

I really liked the hotel when I stayed there. They have a very nice lobby and restaurant, and views of the Urubamba river. When going with a group make sure you have organised everything, sometimes the communication between the reception and the administration of the hotel is incomplete. I've been here two times with groups. I would go back again.

Stayed: September 2016