We drove our own car from Lima to Ica, we stayed in Casasol 3 days 2 nights to celebrate my Birthday. The hotel location can be found by following their sign. More less 3.5Km from Plaza de Armas de Guadalupe, there is a big sign on the right side of Panamericana Sur (in front of Grifo Huascaran)
The Hotel staffs all very friendly and helpful.
Wifi worked ok inside the room.
The location of the hotel is around 10 Km from the Plaza de Armas, since we drive our own car, not too much problem for us.
There is a turtle name Panchito walking around children playground.
Some parts that need to improve:
1. The water of water pool is not so clean and the size is very small.
2. The staffs of the hotel have no name tags so a bit difficult to address them by name
3. No telephone in our room so we have to go to the Front Desk every time we need something, 4. No electric fan in our room, when we opened the window in the night because it was so hot, a lot of mosquitoes came into the room and start to bite us, even we did put repellent.
5. The breakfast was only coffee/tea, juice (papaya or pineapple) and 2 pieces of bread per person, with small packages of strawberry jam & butter on the side. If you want to have Eggs (for example Scramble Egg with Chopped Sausage/hot dog cost S/. 5) and more bread (S/. 2 per portion), there are extra charge for that.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Hotel El Parcelero reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel El Parcelero Peru/Ica