Hotel Ziya(Podgorica)
US$54
US$52
US$81
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

Hotel Podgorica(Podgorica)
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsplace to staystadiumcountryairportshower
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

€20 per night per room simple. The place is very basic but it is central to town. The owner goes out of his way to show you the best places in his town and country. He also gave us free parking. Please do not expect luxury. This is a budget hostel.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

Good little place to stay the location was perfect near the centre and the owner was really helpful. When i arrived he made me a coffee and made sure I had all the information I needed, felt very welcomed and Even got a lift to the airport for €5. Thanks for the stay.

Jake

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

Like the name of the hostel this is a very nice place where to stay.
Backo is a super host: he knows a lot about his country and provide us good tips (food and places to visit).
He had a good English you can chat with him for hours !
We were even a bit sad to leave him whereas we stayed there only for a night !
We definitely recommend his accommodation !

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2015 via mobile

We're travelling with my wife for 9 days around Serbia and after go to Podgorica from Novi-Sad. It's 12 hours by bus. So when we came to hostel it was about 9am, our check-in was @ 14 pm, but Backo let us in without any question. We' re very greatful for him. He gave us all information about the city and nearbyes, so we can go to Skadar lake without any problem, cause we knew price for all. Our room was small, but with big bed, so we like it to live there. Bathroom is ok, not a five star, but if u want it, so u need pay more! Hostel has nice terrace outside, so if u like company with people all around the world, that u in the right place.
Very thankful with bad english, Ivan and Kate from Vladivostok, Russia. Hope we'll meet again)

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 December 2014

I stayed one night in Hostel Nice Place in the double room. The room was everything I needed, bed was comfy. The hostel is more like a friends house than a hostel: I liked that. There is a small kitchen, an area outside for chilling, and the location is great. When I arrived Backo (sorry if I spelt that wrong...) made me a drink, and then we walked up the hill behind the hostel where he showed us some sights and told us a bit about the area. In the morning he drove three of us to the airport for 4.5 euros between us (third of the taxi fare!!) and gave us a tour on the way, stopping at a waterfall which we would never have known about otherwise. Like Mesa at Elite Guesthouse in Mostar, Backo makes a great hostel even better. Thanks!

Room Tip: The double room is basic but comfy and secure. Like all hostels, if you're not a great sleeper, pack earplugs. I slept like a log here!
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo