Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$49
View deal
PricelineUS$49
Agoda.comUS$49
FindHotel
eDreamsUS$49
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

Hotel Ok is the best hotel, you can drink and eat what you want. If you traveling from Prishtina stop in Hotel Ok is between two city Suhareka and Prizren. I have this restaurant only 15 min.near my home

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

It was first time organizing event in this hotel, and I was nicely surprised. They have a very good meeting/ workshop rooms, three different sizes ( small, medium and big one), good equiped, sound system etc. Rooms are enough big and clean. Food is very delicious. Service is excellent with friendly and proffesional staff. Hotel has a very nice garden. Enough parking places. Its really place to feel comfortable for such events.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 March 2015 via mobile

When we arrived there was no one on reception but once we rung the bell they soon came to help us.
The food was nice and the large portion beat both of us.
The rooms are standard, bathroom isn't the greatest but ok. The lights in our room had a mind of their own we had to turn the switch on wait turn them off and continue till they worked! They provide nice reception room.
The swimming pool was not filled with water and when we asked they laughed as if we asked a funny question.

Date of stay: March 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Katie B
Reviewed 21 September 2014

I was invited in a conference and found out many surprises in this hotel. The room was smelling and not ventilated. When I opened the curtain to go out in the balcony guess what. the balcony had a not plastered brick wall till the height of 2.6 m and just a space of 30 cm at the ceiling was serving as ventilation space. In addition to this I had a column next to my bed in the middle of the room. Comfort was poor. The only thing that was ok was the food (traditional Kosovo products)

Room tip: never choose room 111 or 112. they face a wall. Ask to see room before accepting it. Ask somebody to orient you at first because probably you will not be able to find the room; the numbering system is messed up.
Date of stay: September 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 September 2013

According to me the hotel is maximum two stars. The room lights were broken or they were not installed, the lift was too noisy (I could hear it even in my room), a receptionist coud not speak english, the bathroom was not clean on 100%(especially the ceiling was awful), I coud not unlocked the bathroom door, the breakfast was poor,....I could find only four channels on TV (which were uninteresting). The room was not equipped with a table, chairs, glasses, ... that why I think rest of stars are fake.

Date of stay: August 2013