US$53
  • Spa
Patria Hotel(Subotica)
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
All reviewstop floorgreat hotelfree of chargeseparate toiletwalking distancethe breakfast areahotel guestsplace to stayfantastic sparooms are largetwo nightsnice coffeecity centrereceptiongaragetelevisionpros
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel in the city center,
with very tasty breakfast and beautiful restaurant on the 5th floor BUT the room I got on 4.th floor was sooooo loud..I could not sleep for 2 nights and asked also reception for help but without success...

Stayed: August 2017
1  Thank Jana T
Reviewed 24 July 2017

I spend in this hotel just one night, but I checked in early, so had time for survey. This hotel is very big and you can find here wellnes and beer pub among other things (the beer pub was great :P). The breakfast was good. The room was big nad clean. But I heard voices from the streat. The car-park was very big.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Subotica was never on my list of potential European destinations so when our son was selected to row for GB universities at nearby Lake Palic it was a case of finding somewhere to stay.
The Galleria was rated the best hotel in Subotica on TripAdvisor so not knowing the town or area I decided to rely on other people's opinion.
I don't use the word excellent easily and when I say excellent I am not just judging as the best hotel in Subotica but as one of the best hotels I have stayed at in Europe.
We contacted the hotel in advance and received great service from Sanja who arranged for a local taxi business to collect us from Budapest airport.
On arrival we were greeted with a very friendly welcome and were soon in our apartment.
It had a bedroom, bathroom, separate toilet, separate lounge area, lots of wardrobe and drawer space and was very modern and spacious with 2 televisions and tea and coffee making facilities.
The room was serviced every day to a very high standard..
Breakfast was buffet style with an excellent selection of hot and cold food.
We also used the restaurant for our evening meal on 3 occasions and the quality of the food was fantastic with a very good menu choice.
Zoran in the restaurant looked after us very well in the evenings and deserves a special mention.
As hotel guests we also had free use of the gym and spa which were both fitted out to a very high standard
Nothing seemed too much trouble for anybody and everyone seemed to be very happy.
A great stay thank you.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 May 2017

odlična lokacija hotela, prilično čista soba, ljubazno osoblje.. doručak ok.. sve u svemu, ugodan boravak, toplo preporučamo! great location, clean room, friendly staff... breakfast ok.. we had a nice stay

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

Definitely one of the best 4* Hotel in Serbia and the best one in Subotica. It is situated in a town center. Very well maintained and with great personel. The rooms are good but the bathrooms are great. Also I didnt have the noise problems. It was quite during me entire stay. 5* for this one.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business