Luxotel(Zrenjanin)
Citadela 023(Zrenjanin)
Agoda.com
Konaciste Valis(Zrenjanin)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsroom was spaciouscity centreinternetreceptionsleep
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

It was really Great! I had a Full Body Massage about 1 Hour there and get taped on my knee cuz i had my knee bands overstreched. The People are just Nice and they know what they are doin. I wish You Guys all the best! Thanks for all Milan and crew cya ✌

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

I spent a night here, choosing it because it's "the best hotel in Zrenjanin".
I was on a tiring trip and all I wanted was to rest In a comfy hotel. However there was a music gig right under my window and although I was on the 4th floor I could not sleep. I guess this is the price you pay when u wanna be in the city centre...
Otherwise, the room was spacious and nice, some stains on the carpet tho. Also the bathroom stinks but I think this is because water in zrenjanin is polluted so it has nothing to do with the hotel itself. breakfast was ok, could be updated a bit.
The horrible thing is that public areas are smoking. One does not feel like sitting there at all.
Internet was poor too.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 April 2017

Hotel located on the main town square. Staff friendly, polite - reception, bar, restaurant.
Big conference hall. Room clean, bathroom also clean, not too big. Bed was comfortable. Lobby bar with 2 terrace (Street and garden). Speed of the Internet not too high.

Room Tip: Appartment on the 4th floor
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
HotelV023, Recepcioner at Hotel Vojvodina, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2017

Thank you so much for taking your time to review us, it means a lot to us!
We are glad your stay with us was pleasant.
Kind regards,
Hotel Vojvodina front desk team

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

We went there on lunch, 3 adults and two kids - prices are great, lots of different meals (even for vegetarians), big portions, service is more than kind and professional and ambient is calming, easy music, we loved it! We recommend this place and we'll definitely come back.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 November 2016

Rooms are nice, comfortable beds, WiFi working OK, staff polite and friendly. Location perfect in the city center parking provided.
Nice little wellness center where I went for sauna which is complimentary for hotel guests, and I had 90 min Thai massage. I can just say THE BEST MASSAGE i ever had in my life!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business