Came to this hotel from mearby after booking online the night before.on arrival they couldn,t find booking,i had to summon from my phone,were generally unprepared and very inflexible on trivial things.
i nearly walked oit but dodnt want to waste a nights deposIt
When finally taken to my room which stank of damp i was left with a tariff for the mini bar.......shame i had no fridge either!!!!...
A big no from me im afraid
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Miles of golden sands. Days spent lazing on the beach in the heart of Sri Lanka's Southern Coastal Belt, or exploring the ocean, diving shipwrecks, and snorkeling the reef. Poolside cocktails. Seaside lobster. Beach walks. Rainforest excursions. Friendly smiles and personalized service, whether you are a first-time guest or one of the many repeat visitors. We look forward to seeing you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Citrus Hikkaduwa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citrus Hikkaduwa Hotel Hikkaduwa
- Amaya Reef Hikkaduwa
- Amaya Reef Hotel Hikkaduwa