This hotel is rather large and is a typical stop for busses full of chinese tourists, french and the like that take over.
The beautiful lake view is by far the best property of this hotel.
My 2 lists:
- Location on the lake shore, occasional elephant spotting, lots of birds.
- Good swimming pool with proper beds and towels,
- Staff attitude is excellent,
- Cook that can cook Srilankan and Western food very well with enough diversity.
- Free wifi (see that bad as well)
- More mosquito's than you can count or defend against, beware!
- Very noisy airco's, even if you turn your AC off, the neighbor's one will keep you awake.
- Outdated and *not very clean* rooms.
- Buffet only, however if you get there 10 mins after opening and there is a bus with Chinese, you'll find empty pots, of which several will be taken away not refilled.
- Wifi in (small) lobby and restaurant only, however range, bandwidth and connection capacity not close enough to hotel needs. With enough guests you will not be able to connect and if you can it is of no use, you'll have to wait till after 22 hours when mosts guest go to sleep.
We would have chosen a less crowdy hotel with a better sleeping experience if we would have know the aboveMore
- Free Parking