Hotel is pretty standard, rooms have a balcony which makes it nice and clean service goes in every day, the view of the sea is cool and peaceful, its close to everything and makes it easier to go around the islands, we stayed for 3 nights and it was AOK, breakfast included and a mini fridge in the room, plus the AC and private bathroom.. if you stay on the west side of the hotel you will hear the music at the close Clubs at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bocas Paradise Hotel is located in the heart of the vibrant and picturesque Bocas Town. The hotel features three stories of colorful Caribbean architecture perched out over the water with spectacular views. The hotel offers 30 rooms, an incredible restaurant and bar and some of the best views in Bocas. All of our rooms are en suite, have air conditioning, a ceiling fan, free high speed wi fi, and cable TV. We have budget rooms without a view, double and twin rooms with a balcony and view to luxury suites with fridges, coffee machines and gowns to enjoy on the large ocean facing balconies. We look forward to welcoming you to our paradise! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Bocas Paradise Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bocas Town Paradise Hotel
- Bocas Paradise Hotel Panama/Bocas Town, Bocas Del Toro