“We keep going back!”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Great place for a family meal! Something for everyone (local treats and traditional gringo eats for the kiddos). Spectacular view. Service never disappoints!
Visited twice in three days and can recommend breakfast and lunch.
We returned here after being introduced to this restaurant three years prior. The decor has been updated, yet the food, view, and service are consistently wonderful!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

This place looks sleek and clean and newly renovated when you walk in. But seems like they are cutting corners when it comes to food. My step dad was craving chicken so he had the wings. They were odd but that’s his fault for ordering chicken wings when the fresh seafood is “always” a guarantee in Bocas. I say “always” because I ordered the ceviche and it wasn’t the freshest at all. And it was flat out weird. They served it with saltine crackers...never in my life has that been an acceptable accompaniment for ceviche. Then then added this odd baby-mush-Esque thing to it and the texture just made me sad. I still have no idea what it was and I should’ve taken a picture, but alas. It looked like baby food. And lastly, the ceviche was served in one of the glass cups that gets narrow at the bottom. The shoved lettuce half way down so that, and I can only assume, to give the appearance of a full dish. We were still hungry after so we went somewhere else. Oh and apparently they have WiFi but won’t let you use it, which is their choice - just setting expectations and all.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Food is average, service is poor. The location is good, right on the water but there are many other places with the same good location.
It’s probably over expensive for the quality of food served.
Would not go back.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

This place was quite expensive, but the service was very good, as was the food.

We two fish dishes and a pasta all of which were very decent!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Ceviche was all liquid - almost no fish/shrimp at all. Waitress said she knew but blamed it on the fact that they didn't prepare it but bought it that way. My friend's fish was tough.