“Hotel”

Ranked #35 of 85 Restaurants in Bocas Town
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

My advise here will be very short
That’s a place to avoid
It shouldn’t exist. It’s dirty, smell terrible and the toilet can’t take the toilet paper ....
On top of everything, they have no hot water and sometimes no water
Do not go there

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

We had to extend our stay due to our cases being lost (thanks to United we had no luggage for 6 days) the staff helped us out lots with contacting the airports & keeping our room.
Luckily we had a sea view room, the rooms a nice size, very clean & comfortable.
Overall a great little hotel with lovely staff

Reviewed 10 January 2018

We had ordered drinks then looked over the menu. There really wasn't much on it for someone who can't eat seafood (me). So all we had were the drinks which were average price. I had ordered a mojito first but they said they were out of ingredients. So then I ordered a Caipiroska that was good. Service was ok but not great.

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I️ enjoyed a quiet lunch on the end of the dock. The weather was perfect, the food and the service were both very good! We will eat here again on our next visit to Bocas Town!

Reviewed 26 October 2017

This review should be read in conjunction with the review from Rim572832, titled 'very poor' below.
We should have taken note as soon as we entered. The restaurant was empty, but the one next door was buzzing. There is often a good reason for this....
We were a group of 9, one of whom was our tour guide. With such a good location on the sea, we expected and anticipated good sea food as well as other fare. As we went to select our food we were told that most of the seafood was off, but they did have some fish dishes. We ordered and the choices for our fellow diners came. We waited, and then asked where ours were. The answer was that it takes longer to cook fish! As our fellow diners finished, ours turned up. The fish was dry and overcooked, the planten inedible. We should have immediately returned it, but embarrassed our fellow diners would have to wait even longer we started to eat. Eventually we give up, and one dish was returned, and the other remained on the table, partly eaten.
Some time latter a large man entered the restaurant and approached our table, demanding to know what the problem was. Half way through our explanation he said he would charge for one but not the other as too much had been eaten. I said I disagreed, but would pay the bill, however would also put my review on Trip Advisor.
At this point he went bezerk.
Shouting and pointing he told me to leave. I got up and walked towards the pay desk. He came over to me, pushing his hand into my face and forcing me to the floor. I am of the opinion that only the prompt response of my fellow diners who surrounded him, prevented a sustained assault.
I paid my bill and left, as did the other diners.
Clearly the worst dining experience ever.

1  Thank GardenerJ1