US$106
Hotel Palma Royale(Bocas Town)
US$85
  • Breakfast included
Jardines Vista del Mar Condos(Bocas Town)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$50
Panama's Paradise Saigoncito(Bocas Town)(Great Value!)
US$28
US$21
US$107
US$96
US$93
Surfari B&B(Bocas Town)(Great Value!)
US$33
Bocas Inn(Bocas Town)
US$90
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Lula's Bed and Breakfast(Bocas Town)(Great Value!)
US$55
  • Breakfast included
Hostal Hansi(Bocas Town)(Great Value!)
US$33
All reviewspolice stationbad nightliving roomsmall kitchenrestaurants and barsperfect locationother islandshot waterthe main streetfridgeacwifinoiseboattowntaxislaundry
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Ok. Let's be fair. This hostel had a perfect location, good price, rooms had a good size and everything was clean. That would have gotten it a very good rating but here's the thing.

I booked a room for six people (me, my sister and three nephews) for three nights (we were here for a family wedding). The room had a bunk bed in the living room area and a bedroom with two double beds but there was only a/c on the bedroom.

I gave the double beds to my sister and nephews and stayed on the other room and it was hell hot! No ceiling fan and no breeze at all (I mean, I know it's not their fault that there was no breeze).

When I was able to get some sleep, then came the mosquitoes (remember I had to leave to useless windows open) so saying I had a bad night is an understatement.

The next two night my nephews wanted to stay with their cousins who where staying at another hotel nearby and I was able to sleep in the room with the a/c so that made everything so much better.

Aside from that, this is a great option while staying in Isla Colon, but be sure to get a room with a/c because the heat can be unbearable! It was one of the few times I hoped the shower didn't have good hot water, and it did.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 April 2017

Clean room with shower and fan or AC at a cheap rate.
Our room was on the 1st floor, with a wide balcony with view on the street.
It was calm, close to many restaurants, bars, pier, airport, shops.
Moreover, the manager is verry helpfull, can arrange many trips or tours and give you all informations to discover Bocas and all the islands around.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

I just finished stay there. It was perfect. You cant beat the price. It is easily the best location in all of Bocas town. It is couple minutes walk to the best restaurants and bars, but you really can't hear the noise from them at all. All the staff is great and do whatever they can to make your stay pleasant. Whether it's advice or laundry they are always there when you need them. You always feel secure being across from police station. Also across from all the water taxis to take you wherever you need to go. I will definitely stay here again when I come back to Bocas

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

This little hotel was a good price, I stayed with my 10 month old daughter. The rooms are small & not overly clean, ours smelt a bit 'toiletty'.
The staff were very friendly & helpful. There is a little kitchen with seating area to use which was useful. Reception doesn't open until 7am so keep in mind if you get the first boat over you may have to wait a while.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 March 2017

We stayed for a week relaxing in this spacious room with balcony which allowed us to do people watching You can't get any better than this location as we are literally steps away from some popular piers, restaurants, groceries and shops. The husband and wife owners are very friendly and helpful even with limited English. Staff members are always there to help as well.
Highly recommended!