We stayed here for two nights and found it to be one of the nicest properties in the heart of downtown Bocas. The only hotels that offer anything nicer are to be found much, much further away in the small surf access areas of Playa Bluff. For convenience, Tropical suites is right on the main street, easy access to boat taxis and as many tour companies as you can handle. Local bars and restaurants are all nearby and within walking distance. The hotel is clean, comfortable and has spacious rooms. We stayed on the first floor, ocean view, across from their private dock - no complaints and would definitely stay again. For breakfast we didn't use hotel vouchers but instead ate at a place just down the street that did a good cook to order breakfast each day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropical Suites is a modern oceanfront hotel located in the heart of Bocas del Toro. Resting on a tranquil Caribbean shoreline, the property is close to many over the water restaurants, shops and attractions. The hotel's comfortable and spacious suites feature a panoramic view of the Caribbean waters or the island's tropical landscape. Amenities include private balconies, air conditioning, 24 hour front desk and water access from the hotel's private dock. Nearby attractions include beaches, snorkeling, dolphin watching, zip-lining, diving and surfing. Tours and activities may be arranged through the hotel's front reception. Guests may choose to include breakfast with their room rate. The property is a 15 minute walk or short taxi ride from the Bocas Town island airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Tropical Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Hotel Bocas Town
- Tropical Suites Hotel Panama/Bocas Town, Bocas Del Toro