Woodland Deluxe
US$118
US$86
US$138
US$95
The Lalit New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$101
US$80
US$137
US$124
The Suryaa(New Delhi)
US$100
US$61
  • Breakfast included
Hotel City Star(New Delhi)
US$47
US$37
US$43
US$31
Agoda.com
Hotel Hari Piorko(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
US$27
US$17
  • Restaurant
US$62
US$51
Agoda.com
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$275
US$161
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsnon acbudget hotelroom service was goodmetro stationreceptionist
Reviewed 15 March 2016

I booked the hotel from Cleartrip and after some discounts it costed me around 2500/- before the discounts the price was 5600/- but when I arrived at the hotel the orignal pricing was 600/- per day for the room i booked and when I calculated I was costed with around 800/- per day which more than that so I would not recemmond this hotel in whole delhi.

Room Tip: Just don't come here either book a hotel nearby or just book a resort if you can.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Prosico
Reviewed 6 March 2016

My room was spacious and clean, but there was no wifi, the fan speed adjuster was faulty and the room wasnt ready when I arrived. Apart from that the hotel is located two roads inside from the main road. Over all I was happy with the service, room and pricing. Also as a solo woman traveller I never felt unsafe in the hotel.

Room Tip: preferably first floor as there is no lift
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Zeishah A
Reviewed 17 February 2016 via mobile

We booked our room for 3 days at this hotel. Very clean rooms, nice environment. Hotel staffs were very nicely behaved. Been there for anything we wanted. But at first, we were given a very small room on 2nd floor. We immediately informed the manager about it to change it because my parents wouldn't have been able to climb such steep steps. The manager had been so cordial to us that he gave us a better room at 1st floor. He arranged the whole-day sightseeing in Delhi for us. We enjoyed our stay very much at there. Very calm inside.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 November 2015

Clean and basic with tv and kettle in room. Western toilet and shower although don't expect a power shower! Situated in Pahaganj 10 mins from delhi train station. Good shutters to stop the diesel fumes from all the auto rickshaws. Amicable staff.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank loopilou77
Reviewed 18 November 2015

One of the worst experience ever in any hotel in India , where even a married people are investigated as if someone has done some crime while checking in - especially young couples. Highly inexperience person on the reception who acted in a way as if he is C.B.I director...........worst hotel .

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
3  Thank 646abhishekc