6 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$108
PricelineUS$108
Trip.comUS$108
eDreamsUS$108
Agoda.comUS$108
getaroom.comUS$121
3,811 results
All reviews events team juniper bar unique concept special thanks amazing experience taking care service staff amazing hotel great hospitality close to the airport front office room service rooms are spacious ravi gulshan aerocity jassi
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

thanks for Making my Stay a good one and the ambience of the hotel is also very good. thanks to dolly in business studio for assisting me she is so good and friendly whenever I went to business studio she always greeted me and assisted me in all my work.Thanks for amazing ginger tea and keep shining !!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Hardip Marwah, General Manager at Andaz Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,
Many thanks for taking the time to review your experience at Andaz Delhi. It is great to learn that you appreciated the work done by Dolly and our team associates. I will definitely share your remarks with her. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Hardip Marwah

Reviewed 15 August 2021

I had a great stay on the 6th floor in Andaz, Shubham and Shivendra did a very good job with the room service. The runway view is one of a kind, I highly recommend to opt for it in case it is available

Trip type: Travelled with family
Madhav Sehgal, General Manager at Andaz Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2021

Dear Guest,
Many thanks for taking the time to review your experience at the hotel. We are glad to learn that your stay at the hotel was memorable and that you enjoyed the panoramic view of the runway. Thank you for acknowledging the services offered by our team of associates, we will share your kind comments with Shubham, Shivendar and the entire team. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Team Andaz Delhi

Reviewed 14 August 2021

I stayed here for one week on business trip , proximity close to air port rooms are spacious ood room service and house keeping excellent hospitality love the ambience , definitely recommend this hotel

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at Andaz Delhi. We are delighted to learn that you found our guestrooms to be spacious and comfortable and that you enjoyed your dining experience along with the housekeeping services offered at the hotel. Thank you for appreciating the services offered by our team of associates during your stay at the hotel. We will share your kind comments with the entire team. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Team Andaz Delhi

Reviewed 13 August 2021

My stay at andaz delhi was superb thanks to the whole team and thanks to dolly from f&b for serving amazing food and tea in business studio she is very cheerful girl and has good knowledge about food and suggested me amazing light snack during my meeting.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Madhav Sehgal, General Manager at Andaz Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2021

Dear Guest,
Many thanks for taking the time to review your experience at Andaz Delhi. We are delighted to learn that your stay at the hotel was a memorable one and that you enjoyed the services offered by our food and beverage team; we will share your kind comments with Dolly and the entire team. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Madhav Sehgal

Reviewed 13 August 2021 via mobile

We were amazed to see such an active housekeeping staff like Pankaj Durgapal at housekeeping.he made sure and ensured that all of our needs were met on time and attended professionally. when we requested for some extra amenities and toiletries for some of our particular need. He extended his courteous gesture and visited us and we liked to see such a courteous staff. I liked the way he helped us and will certainly recommend this hotel to our other friends and relatives.

Dear Guest,
Greetings from Andaz Delhi!, thank you for taking the time to review your experience at the hotel. We are glad to learn that your stay at the hotel was a memorable one and that you enjoyed the housekeeping services offered by our team of associates, We will share your kind comments with Pankaj and the entire team. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Madhav Sehgal