All reviewssunder nagarindian heritageguest housetaxi servicekhan marketquiet areahome baseplace to staystayed longerstayed for two nightscomfortable bedsboutique hotelnice breakfastair conditioningairport transfercentral delhiatul
Reviewed 19 April 2018

Stayed for two nights as a single traveller.

Before hand I asked David to sort a couple of things for me which he did and on arrival he was very welcoming. Previous reviews we're helpful and accurate in that respect.

The location in my view is very good. I've been to Delhi a few times before and I like this neighbourhood. The general ambience is good, relatively quiet by Indian standards and you can walk around with little harassment. Nearby restaurants and cafe's are good quality also - and I did try (and return). You can even walk around the corner to the zoo, which despite not being totally my cup of tea was great for a long walk on a Sunday morning.

I like the property. It has character and I found it to be clean and a decent sized room. The bed was perfectly comfortable for me. A couple of small gripes would be that the wifi can certainly be improved (it works but its not great) and more power sockets near the table would also help. My room had a small sitting area outside also.

The aircon can be a bit tricky to figure out, but if in doubt just ask for help. The TV in my room was also huge! Great for watching the IPL which was on during my visit. The room also had a small fridge which wasn't noisy and a kettle with some decent specialist teas.

Breakfast was functional but decent enough. I like the breakfast area as its outside. The guys were playing cricket in the park outside on a morning which added to the ambience and I felt like asking for a game....

David and his colleague were always pleasant and helpful and open to suggestions as to where to go and how to get around.

In my view, its also very fair value. I will certainly stay again.

Finally, I left a shirt behind by mistake and David kindly worked with me in order to secure its return to me. Which I greatly appreciate. Well done.

Room Tip: I think there are only 2 rooms. Mine was 106.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
devna10, Owner at Devna, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments. We at Devna try our best to provide our guests with a comfortable and relaxing stay. We are happy to know that you like and enjoyed your stay at Devna. I shall convey your kind words of appreciation to the entire team of Devna. I am sure they will be encouraged and motivated.

Thanks once gain. Looking forward to your arrival in future.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

The hotel is in a quiet, gated community and centrally located in Dehli. While the hotel is older and could use some updating, the staff was friendly and helpful. Overall, I enjoyed my stay at the Devna Hotel and I really enjoyed Delhi, and India.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
devna10, Owner at Devna, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for reviewing Devna. We are glad to know that you had a great and comfortable stay.

Looking forward to your arrival in the near future.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

The Hotel is clean, well organized and inexpensive for what they offer. It is located very well in a safe area, you can walk by foot to several, good restaurants, even in the evening. Besides that, David was a great host, he helped organizing a driver for our golden triangle-trip and also his recommendations in Delhi were great :-)

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
devna10, Owner at Devna, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

Dear Guest

Your kind words of appreciation are a great source of motivation for us. We at Devna strive to give our guests the best of our services always. We are glad to know that you loved your stay with us.

Looking forward to your arrival in future.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

It's a place inside the Delhi which is managed in a home stay manner. The decoration and the interiors are very good as well as you will get the feel of ancient art gallery. The place is beautiful designed and services were upto the mark. You can prefer this place for small duration of stay.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
devna10, Owner at Devna, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Dear Guest

It was a pleasure to have you at Devna and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay. We deeply appreciate the time you have taken to share your experience with us.

Looking forward to welcome you back soon at Devna !

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Have not stayed at the Hotel or even been on our trip to India as yet. Been planning our tour to India for nearly a year as there is lots to see and do. Going to India from UK is a trip we may only do once in a lifetime so researched Hotels in different areas took some time. We decided on Devna for 4 days at the end of our tour. 3 weeks until our trip and I happened to email Devna to arrange airport pickup with a response which said they could not honor our booking through a reputable booking site as they now have a family wedding. Now frantically looking for different hotel. They did want to automatically book us into a hotel which has dreadful reviews and nothing like I wanted. I am not the only review on here that this has happened to. So in short you may get lucky and stay here or you may not.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
devna10, Owner at Devna, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2018

Dear Guest

We regret the inconvenience caused to you but at times we are also helpless. My son's wedding has been scheduled on those dates. The least we can do is to have the honour of inviting you to my son's wedding as well.

We look forward to your revert