Shervani Nehru Place
US$118
US$86
US$138
US$95
The Lalit New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$101
US$80
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$275
US$161
US$171
US$124
Agoda.com
Hotel City Star(New Delhi)
US$47
US$37
The Suryaa(New Delhi)
US$100
US$61
US$43
US$31
Agoda.com
Hotel Hari Piorko(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
US$27
US$17
  • Restaurant
US$62
US$50
Agoda.com
All reviewsbusiness hotelclub roomcozy hotellotus templebusy roadmetro stationbusiness tripservice qualitycomfortable staybreakfast spreadwalkable distanceroom servicerecommend this hotelexcellent locationstayed here for nightsrooms are smallexcellent stay
Reviewed 16 August 2012

I stayed in The Shevani in May 2012 on work for 9 days. The Hotel was wonderful, incredibly clean with Modern interior.
I had the middle range room with memory foam bed.. took me a few days to realise why I was sleeping so well!

The Pool on the roof was a god send for 7am dips and an end of work day unwind. The staff were so Kind, friendly and extremely helpful with all my needs which was an added bonus for a solo female business traveller. The hotel Owner also made a point of introducing himself to me halfway through my stay to check I was happy...
AC was essential through the month of May with the temperature average of 45 degrees...and this system did not let me down and was lovely and quiet at night.
Wifi connection was good.
My late night Roti and curry room order was a life saver after my 14 hour days - and the chef was wonderful at regularly making me some dinner at midnight.
I have to make a special mention to all the fantastic porters for helping me unload the car each evening.. and to the breakfast staff who were always eager to strike up a conversation.
Congratulations Shervani - for having such wonderful staff -they really make the Shervani Nehru Place Hotel a welcoming place to stay. 10/10

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank 14beanie
Reviewed 4 August 2012

I stayed in Shervani 1 Aug to 4 Aug 12. A small boutique hotel located in the heart of Delhi's commercial area Nehru Place. The rooms are surgically clean with excellent housekeeping staff.
WiFI is free with good speed . During my stay under the MAP plan breakfast was buffet but dinner they had combo or made what I desired. The buffet though not elaborate was really authentic tasting.Minibar available but the hotel has no bar.. rooftop swimming pool with a small gym are well maintained. The hotel provides taxi promptly and at reasonable rates.And a last word about the GM Mr Jitendra ..a host par excellence with a keen eye for detail and who takes genuine interest to make your stay blissful !!!

Room Tip: Rooms are facing the same side so nothing to recommend
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 August 2012

For a long time I had been searching for a hotel to stay during my business trips. After having tried out at least 5-7 of them I have finally settled down on Sherwani. Small but cozy hotel. Rooms are 5* standard except for the size of the room and non availability of a bath tub. Staff is curteous. Food is very good. It does have an indoor pool on the 3rd floor which I could not visit. Additionally Nehru Place is bang opposite, so all tech geeks can have a good window shopping stroll. Theres also a new multiplex across Nehru place. Metro station is close by. All in all a good package and very good value for money.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 July 2012

This is very conveniently located business hotel with well equipped rooms with all modern facilities. The rooms are very neat and clean. The hotel serves very good food and the break fast spread is really very good. The staff is very courteous and helpful. Have seen many families and overseas guests also during my few stays.

Room Tip: try for Club rooms
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 July 2012

Its conveniently located near my office in okhla. Small boutique business hotel with basic amenities and a small swimming pool too. The food is good and breakfast has good options. They are mostly sold out so one has to book well in advance.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business