Hyatt Regency Delhi(New Delhi)
US$165
US$115
  • Pool
US$191
US$109
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

US$128
US$80
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

US$109
US$83
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

US$86
US$68
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

Piccadily Hotel(New Delhi)
US$97
US$47
  • Pool
Hotel Ajanta(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
US$28
US$25
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
The Lalit New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$110
US$98
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Amax Inn(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
US$18
US$16
  • Restaurant
Grand Godwin Hotel(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
US$29
US$23
3,228 results
All reviewsdum pukhtbukhara restaurantgolf barmassage chairdiplomatic enclaveexecutive clubcoffee shopspecial thanksbusiness tripexcellent hotelfront officein room diningduty managerkebabhome away from homepaviliondelhi
Reviewed 16 May 2012

I loved the stay at ITC Maurya. I loved the food at Bukhara . I have a suggestion that the security staff should not be standing in front elevator it scares the guest as it is not presentable also. SPA was excellent enjoyed the treatments . All the staff were very helpful and smiling.Would like to thank Gautam and Rohit from Reception. Thank you Neelam for all your help.Best regards,Masoud Amirsafi Room 11

Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Masoud S
Reviewed 15 May 2012

Stay is going good,suggestion is Dublin should have big screen for the games to be watched.Over all stay is going good.Food is excellent to .Rooms are very comfertable. Will come back soon with family. Over all want to mention all the staff at front desk very helpful and always wiling to help. I feel like I am home...they make me so comfertable . Good luck Sanjay Rayamajhi.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Sanjay R
Reviewed 12 May 2012

Arrived late at 2am, but check in was quick, and the bed comfortable.

the hotel has a very New York hotel feel to it, and the room was well stocked with amenities and all. Very good breakfast spread, with a lot of options. Will stay here next time I go back to Delhi.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank The_road_house
Reviewed 8 May 2012

I stayed here for 3 nights. Overall the experiance was great. The tour desk scheduled 2 all day tours for us (one to Agra and one all day New Delhi tour). The private driver had lots of cold bottled water and stopped at local places for lunch/snacks (all serving hot food). The reception desk also went out of there way to get me allergy medicine in the evening. They didn't have any in the hotel so they got some outside. The only charge was for the medicine (80 Rupees). The room was very spacious and clean. The breakfest buffet had many options. We ordered room service one night and the food was delicious (very hot). We did request a non smoking room the 2nd night and got a smoking room. The room itself didn't smell like smoke but the hallway did. The gym was a little tiny but served its purpose. It took about 25 minutes to get to the airport.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank shay9580
AnandRaoGMITCMaurya, General Manager at ITC Maurya, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2012

Dear Valued Reviewer,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We are delighted to learn that your overall stay at our hotel was excellent. Your appreciation will undoubtedly motivate us further and enable ITC Maurya to become a truly World Class Hotel.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.
Yours sincerely,
Anand Rao
General Manager – ITC Maurya

Reviewed 8 May 2012

Dear Management, I am a frequent visitor at your hotel Itc Maurya.Rooms after renovation are excellent.I would like to comment that the effort the girls take on escorting..I wonder if they get board of doing that..they are always smiling and always welcoming all the guest. I would like to thank Ms Neelam (Ms. ITC :)) for explaining me about the paintings and the mauryan culture...she took me back to history.I would like to come back again but leaving for LA this evening. Good Luck and my wishes to Bell Desk Team also.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank luvmonts

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your valuable feedback and I'm delighted to know you enjoyed your stay with us. At ITC Maurya, we value our guests and work towards providing the best services at all times to ensure a warm, comfortable and memorable stay .

We hope to welcome you back soon.
Yours sincerely,