Free cancellation until 27/07
US$73
  • Breakfast included
Grand Godwin Hotel(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
US$33
  • Breakfast included
Hotel City Star(New Delhi)
US$45
US$53
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$59/night.

Smyle Inn(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
US$16
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Amax Inn(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$116
Hotels.com
  • Pool
US$138
The Lalit New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$111
3,177 results
All reviewsdum pukhtbukhara restaurantgolf barmassage chairdiplomatic enclavecoffee shopspecial thanksexcellent hotelbusiness tripfront officein room dininghome away from homeduty managerkebabindian foodpaviliondelhi
Reviewed 17 September 2012

I stayed at the ITC Maurya in New Delhi from 10 Sep 2012 - 14 Sep 2012. I had flown for more than 24 hours form USA and arriced at the hotel at mignight. Had a meeting with a customer at 7:00 am, so thought that I would just check in and get some sleep. I am a SPG memeber and has specifically requested a non-skoming room. I was given a smoking room that reeked of smoke. I was not informed of that at check-in. I get to to my room at 20 mins past mighnight, tired, jet-lagged with a customer meeting coming up in a few hours, and here I am in a stinking room. Decided to just suck up and sleep there that night. Informed the floor manager/caretaker the next day and nothing was done. VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED. Planning to stay the Taj Palace Hotel right next door the next time I am in New Delhi.

Room Tip: Do not waste your money and stay at this hotel. There are several other better options in New Delhi. Taj Palace, Hyatt and Leela Kempinski are notable ones.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank SKG135
AnandRaoGMITCMaurya, General Manager at ITC Maurya, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2012

Dear Guest,
We appreciate your candid feedback on your experience at the ITC Maurya. May we offer our most sincere apologies that your stay with us was not upto your expectations. We have viewed your comments with some concern and appropriate and immediate corrective actions are being taken to ensure this is not repeated.

May we request you to consider this as an aberration not refelective of our regular service standards.

Thank you once again and we do hope we get the opportunity to welcome you back at the ITC Maurya again.

General Manager - ITC Maurya

Reviewed 14 September 2012

Booked directly via ITC site and was upgraded. Faster check in and front desk service. Did experience noise on first night. Room was right above loading dock and hotel was unloading chairs from a flatbed back into storage at 2am. Called front desk and did get moved the next morning. Room was comfortable. Upgrade offered two frees pieces of laundry per day, complimentary tea, hot chocolate or milk each night and brought to your room quickly, use of lounge with complimentary snacks and bar from 6-8pm. Server named Santosh was great!! No free Internet. Limited to 30 min per day. Breakfast buffet included....great Indian and western variety. Sauna and steam room were clean and well maintained. Location was good. Right beside Taj Hotel. Able to hop on tuk tuk to go to Delli Haat and Ambience Mall for relatively cheap. Taxi to airport was approx 250 rupee. Overall, very good experience.

Room Tip: Go to itc corporate website for offers.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Marmatjj
AnandRaoGMITCMaurya, General Manager at ITC Maurya, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2012

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your valuable feedback. I am delighted to know you enjoyed your overall experience at ITC Maurya. I do apologize for the noise disturbance on your first night here.
We look forward to having you with us again.

Reviewed 13 September 2012

Location: Diplomatic Enclave, which is about a 20-30min drive from the airport and about 20min drive from the shopping area, the Connaught Place. You can catch a cab or a rickshaw just outside the hotel. Although one guy who said he was the hotel's cab ripped us off, stating that we had to pay a 30% air conditioning tax. He also tried to tell us it's not safe to take a normal taxi or a rickshaw so we had to go with him. He gave him his 30% but then ditched him at one of the temples we were sightseeing.
The hotel itself was pretty nice. The decor was luxurious but borderline tacky. The rooms were comfortable. It was nice, not great though.
The Bakura restaurant, situated in the hotel, was award winning and you needed to make reservations in advance in order to get a seat. I can see how people would love it but my wife and I did not have a great experience. It was expensive and had not very comfortable seating. Our meal was over $100 U.S. and I don't mind paying that if I'm going to be wowed and I wasn't. The chicken was under cooked so my wife didn't even finish eating her meal. It wasn't bad enough to get her sick, but she lost her appetite. Our waiter was pushing extra food onto us, saying try this dish and if you don't like it, you don't have to pay for it. So I kept having to tell him I didn't like it because I didn't want to pay for it. For a quarter of that price we ate at another restaurant in town that had amazing food and it was cooked properly. Overall, I'm not a fan of the Bakura.
That being said, room service and the breakfast buffet were much better.
Service: Staff were friendly but the front desk seemed disorganized. They didn't explain anything to us and when we booked things such as a late checkout or a ride to the airport, this was not kept on our file. It took a few attempts to clear everything up with them.
Overall: The hotel was nice, not amazing. A lot of our problems were very minor and I could see how others would like this hotel. If I'm ever in New Delhi again, I'll probably look to stay elsewhere.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Rob W
AnandRaoGMITCMaurya, General Manager at ITC Maurya, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2012

Dear Guest,

We appreciate your candid feedback on your stay at ITC Maurya. May we proffer our most sincere apologies for the reported inconvenience. We have viewed your comments with
concern, appropriate and immediate corrective actions are being taken.
Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back to ITC Maurya.

General Manager - ITC Maurya

Reviewed 27 August 2012

One of the most beautiful hotels in Delhi at ideal location. I had been visited this hotel many times in last twenty years and every time I got great reviews from my clients. They have many restaurants within, every restra has very good food but I specially want to point out “The Bukhara” will give you the best value of your money. They serve great food. This is located in very peaceful, less polluted and with full of green area.
Wishes

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Incrediblerealindia1
AnandRaoGMITCMaurya, General Manager at ITC Maurya, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2012

Dear Valued Reviewer,
May we, at the outset, thank you for having chosen to stay at the ITC Maurya, a "PLATINUM LEED" rated hotel.
We are delighted to learn that your overall experience at our hotel was excellent. Appreciation such as yours will undoubtedly motivate us further and enable ITC Maurya to become a truly World Class hotel.
We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.
Anand Rao

Reviewed 27 August 2012

The rooms in the Maurya were just as spectacular as the public spaces, with every possible amenity you could imagine. My room had a "den" area with massage chair, fax machine, and internet cables. The bed was amazingly comfortable and the bathroom immaculate. It would be hard to imagine a nicer hotel than this. And there were several fantastic restaurants in the lobby, among the best in the city. They also have a shuttle bus to and from the airport (which costs extra) and will pack a breakfast for an early flight. My only complaint was that the internet connection was extremely difficult to access and required a visit from the technician, who came quickly. However, after my return they emailed me personally to follow up on this complaint, which shows the lengths they go to ensure good customer service. The hotel is very convenient to the diplomatic enclave and I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank DCDolcevita

Dear Valued Reviewer,
We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.
Anand Rao