I was there for one week meeting and everything is satisfied. It is almost perfect except the beginning. The airport pickup service is not there when I arrived airport on time. I called the hotel and they answered the driver was on his way and he was late because of serious traffic jam when it was 1AM in the midnight. I waited for almost one hour and get onto the hotel limo. I got into my room after 3AM. They didn't charge me the room rate for that night. After that, it is smooth and comfortable.
The room itself is luxury but for me, it's a bit old style. The carpet is thick and dark green and the furniture is more antique style. I think the design is too old to me. However, I checked out the room of my colleagues staying on different floors and found the design is more modern. You should check with the reception before they arrange the room for you.
For the location, since the company will arrange the transportation, I have no idea how and where the location is. The lobby is one of the highlight of the hotel. It is so artistic and different from traditional luxury hotel. It is one of the favorite lobby in my travel experiences. I also use the pool every morning and it is quite quiet everyday and I mostly enjoy the pool alone. The sauna area is also very clean and full of luxury feeling. I was also alone when using the sauna and there was one staff there to adjust the temperature for the bath for me. It is quite a royal treatment!
Breakfast is also very good. The quality of other restaurants are also superb but the price is top end. You can choose from lots options of western and Indian dishes.
All in all, it deserves its high rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in greenery in the heart of Delhi, ITC Maurya - a premier luxury hotel, is acknowledged as the preferred 'Residence for World Leaders and Global Icons' for over 30 years. The 438 room property epitomizes the luxury hotel experience with exemplary service and warm hospitality soaked in Indian traditions. The hotel has established industry benchmarks in safety and security, wide choice of premium rooms and suites, world renowned restaurants, banqueting facilities, spa, wellness and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your ITC Maurya, New Delhi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Itc Maurya New Delhi Hotel New Delhi
- Itc Maurya Hotel New Delhi
- New Delhi Itc Maurya
- Itc Maurya Delhi
- Itc Mourya Delhi