“Booked again!”

ITC Maurya, New Delhi
Ranked #15 of 777 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed 13 October 2017

My mother will not stay at any hotel in New Delhi except the Maurya. We are going back on the 26 Oct. I have been staying at this hotel for the last 20 plus years.

They treated my mother to a bouquet of flowers for 80 birthday last time and now we are celebrating 83rd this time.

Cannot wait as it is our last night in India and we will be totally refreshed for our journey home. Here we come again ITC Maurya to be pampered again!!!!

Room Tip: Tower rooms are the best!!!!!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank 269ranir
GMITCMaurya, General Manager at ITC Maurya, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2017

Dear Guest,
Delighted to hear from such a loyal patron of ITC Maurya.
We truly value guests such as yourself, and am elated to hear that you have been frequenting this hotel for nearly two decades, coincidently we turn 40 this year!
It is a pleasure to know we have been able to be a part of your special occasion, especially a big one, like your mothers 80th!

Look forward to the next celebration and your forthcoming visit.

General Manager - ITC Maurya

Write a ReviewReviews (2,781)

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Excellent room. Food at Bukhara and Dum Pukht was way to good. Staff was helpful and endeavored to make our stay more comfortable. Ambiance and interaction with the staff was always refreshing. Prawns were fresh and juicy.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with ITC hotels
GMITCMaurya, General Manager at ITC Maurya, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Dear Guest,

glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience at ITC Maurya and are grateful for your appreciation about our gracious service, Bukhara and Dum Pukht.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Still the best.
Great staff and great care of each guest. Polite crisp and made to order. Luxury Collection at its best.
The place to stay in delhi. World best restaurants add another feather to the already crowded crown.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
GMITCMaurya, General Manager at ITC Maurya, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Dear Guest,

thank you for choosing to stay with ITC Maurya. We truly appreciate your feedback and are encouraged by your comments regarding our hotel and restaurants.
Hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

its as always a wonderful experience to stay at the ITC maurya ....rooms and staff and the amenities all are top notch..The location of the hotel is a big plus as its central to reach noida or gurgaon or CP .
The guest ratlions staff SSangita Thukral,Mani or the Golf bar manned by Mohit or the conceirge that has sanju and deepchand all off them make you feel so welcome.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

thank you for your wonderful review about ITC Maurya. It is always a pleasure to hear that ITC Maurya made you feel at home and you enjoyed the warm hospitality that we strive to deliver.
The hotel is centrally located and we are glad you found it convenient. We appreciate you noting the staff that contributed to your experience and will share your feedback with them, no doubt they will be delighted.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Even before I ever get into the hotel Arun Kaul and Garima Sood know exactly when I arrive and what I would like, they have made it difficult to visit other areas of Delhi NCR without atleast a night's stay at the Maurya. In fact I extended my business trip which was mostly in Noida and Gurgaon just to have the pleasure of experiencing the hospitality of the ladies and gentleman at the Maurya.

This time Arun Kaul who is pretty much my man-friday at Maurya made a beautiful collage welcoming me back at the Maurya with photos from my recent trip to Leh. In fact in order to lighten my burden in the Himalayas on my last trip, this gem of a hotelier arranged (in collaboration with Ankit Tamboli) to hold my luggage on my way out of Delhi and return it to me on my way home as I passed through Delhi airport. It is moments like this that raise the bar for service and hold you eternally grateful to ITC.

Ever since Garima Sood started working at the Maurya she has been a a symbol of attention to detail, hospitality and building warm relations with her guests. She personally escorted me to my room on my arrival and made sure everything was more than comfortable. She is a standout example of what guest relations should be like and having a person so competent yet humble is rare. I hope her team reaps the benefits of learning from such a good manager.

The summit lounge is my favorite place to be in Delhi once the sun sets and the day's work is done. The care and concern shown by two very able butlers - Aditya & Mayur are reason enough for me to stay at the Maurya. When I am traveling to see clients away from the hotel, Aditya & Mayur go beyond their stipulated responsibilities to give me recommendations for lunch and dinner.

A team is only as good as its captain and Abhishek Menon is such a pleasure to have as an FOM. Despite all the craziness he deals with everyday in a large hotel he still always manages to greet everyone with a smile and understand how best he can help them. He never lets the burden he carries weigh him down and has done a lot to bring out care , concern and humility within the staff. It was an absolute joy to share a drink with Abhishek before I checked out. I won't say much about the experience he has created around airport pickups for regular guests for fear of ITC Maurya giving away it's wow-factor to other hotels. I am sure having a dependable, warm and hospitable Front Office Manager who cares so much about training and growing his staff is what every Luxury Collection Hotel needs.

Room Tip: The people that run this hotel are far more important than the spacious and well appointed rooms.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with ITC hotels
GMITCMaurya, General Manager at ITC Maurya, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear Guest,

It is a delight to hear from loyal guests such as yourselves and to know that we could orchestrate a bepoke, excellent experience for you at ITC Maurya.

Thank you for taking out time to share your wonderfully penned down review about the warm, personalised service that we endeavor to offer along with a range of the finest facilities and renonwned restaurants.

We have shared your special compliments with Arun, Garima, Aditya, Mayur and Abhishek who are equally elated to hear the same, and we all look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back on your next visit to the Capital.