US$105
US$86
US$76
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

Hyatt Regency Delhi(New Delhi)
US$95
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

Piccadily Hotel(New Delhi)
US$58
  • Pool
US$138
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

Grand Godwin Hotel(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
US$30
  • Breakfast included
Hotel City Star(New Delhi)
US$45
  • Breakfast included
The Lalit New Delhi(New Delhi)
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Ajanta(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
3,222 results
All reviewsdum pukhtbukhara restaurantgolf barmassage chairdiplomatic enclaveexecutive clubcoffee shopspecial thanksbusiness tripexcellent hotelfront officein room diningduty managerkebabhome away from homepaviliondelhi
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Excellent room. Food at Bukhara and Dum Pukht was way to good. Staff was helpful and endeavored to make our stay more comfortable. Ambiance and interaction with the staff was always refreshing. Prawns were fresh and juicy.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with ITC hotels
GMITCMaurya, General Manager at ITC Maurya, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Dear Guest,

glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience at ITC Maurya and are grateful for your appreciation about our gracious service, Bukhara and Dum Pukht.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Still the best.
Great staff and great care of each guest. Polite crisp and made to order. Luxury Collection at its best.
The place to stay in delhi. World best restaurants add another feather to the already crowded crown.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
GMITCMaurya, General Manager at ITC Maurya, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Dear Guest,

thank you for choosing to stay with ITC Maurya. We truly appreciate your feedback and are encouraged by your comments regarding our hotel and restaurants.
Hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

its as always a wonderful experience to stay at the ITC maurya ....rooms and staff and the amenities all are top notch..The location of the hotel is a big plus as its central to reach noida or gurgaon or CP .
The guest ratlions staff SSangita Thukral,Mani or the Golf bar manned by Mohit or the conceirge that has sanju and deepchand all off them make you feel so welcome.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

thank you for your wonderful review about ITC Maurya. It is always a pleasure to hear that ITC Maurya made you feel at home and you enjoyed the warm hospitality that we strive to deliver.
The hotel is centrally located and we are glad you found it convenient. We appreciate you noting the staff that contributed to your experience and will share your feedback with them, no doubt they will be delighted.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Even before I ever get into the hotel Arun Kaul and Garima Sood know exactly when I arrive and what I would like, they have made it difficult to visit other areas of Delhi NCR without atleast a night's stay at the Maurya. In fact I extended my business trip which was mostly in Noida and Gurgaon just to have the pleasure of experiencing the hospitality of the ladies and gentleman at the Maurya.

This time Arun Kaul who is pretty much my man-friday at Maurya made a beautiful collage welcoming me back at the Maurya with photos from my recent trip to Leh. In fact in order to lighten my burden in the Himalayas on my last trip, this gem of a hotelier arranged (in collaboration with Ankit Tamboli) to hold my luggage on my way out of Delhi and return it to me on my way home as I passed through Delhi airport. It is moments like this that raise the bar for service and hold you eternally grateful to ITC.

Ever since Garima Sood started working at the Maurya she has been a a symbol of attention to detail, hospitality and building warm relations with her guests. She personally escorted me to my room on my arrival and made sure everything was more than comfortable. She is a standout example of what guest relations should be like and having a person so competent yet humble is rare. I hope her team reaps the benefits of learning from such a good manager.

The summit lounge is my favorite place to be in Delhi once the sun sets and the day's work is done. The care and concern shown by two very able butlers - Aditya & Mayur are reason enough for me to stay at the Maurya. When I am traveling to see clients away from the hotel, Aditya & Mayur go beyond their stipulated responsibilities to give me recommendations for lunch and dinner.

A team is only as good as its captain and Abhishek Menon is such a pleasure to have as an FOM. Despite all the craziness he deals with everyday in a large hotel he still always manages to greet everyone with a smile and understand how best he can help them. He never lets the burden he carries weigh him down and has done a lot to bring out care , concern and humility within the staff. It was an absolute joy to share a drink with Abhishek before I checked out. I won't say much about the experience he has created around airport pickups for regular guests for fear of ITC Maurya giving away it's wow-factor to other hotels. I am sure having a dependable, warm and hospitable Front Office Manager who cares so much about training and growing his staff is what every Luxury Collection Hotel needs.

Room Tip: The people that run this hotel are far more important than the spacious and well appointed rooms.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with ITC hotels
GMITCMaurya, General Manager at ITC Maurya, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear Guest,

It is a delight to hear from loyal guests such as yourselves and to know that we could orchestrate a bepoke, excellent experience for you at ITC Maurya.

Thank you for taking out time to share your wonderfully penned down review about the warm, personalised service that we endeavor to offer along with a range of the finest facilities and renonwned restaurants.

We have shared your special compliments with Arun, Garima, Aditya, Mayur and Abhishek who are equally elated to hear the same, and we all look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back on your next visit to the Capital.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Nice place, nice pool and pool staff. The rooms are ok to sleep and work, but a bit small and not that modern/clean anymore. Noise from outside can be heard as well as inside (some party).
The drawbacks are: breakfast, you have to wait for tables to free up and staff at breakfast reception is not very kind, same for the slow checkout, had to queue over 10 minutes. Otherwise just fine!

Stayed: October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review.
We regret that your stay at ITC Maurya was not up to the seamless quality that we strive to offer at all times.

We have taken note of your important comments and it has my personal attention, but we would also like to share that we have a refurbishment plan in place to keep our product contemporary.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.