ITC hotels are definitely a great chain of hotels in India. Added to that, they have also tied up with Sheraton/Starwood group - so if you are a SPG member, you benefit!
The Maurya has had many a distinguished visitor - and you can google for more info reg the same. Given that, i am not sure if the hotel is slightly overrated.
Dont mistake me - this is still a great hotel. With the trademark of almost alll the other ITC hotels - spacious rooms, modern amenities, good efficient service, good food etc.
Location-wise, this is a quiet area. I, for one, would have preferred having this closer to the main city. However, if you like and peace and quiet and dont mind a 15-30 min cab drive to reach central Delhi, the location should not matter.
One complaint i had about this hotel was the inadequate gym facilities. A hotel of this sized - i expected a better gym. And 1/2 the treadmills in the gym were not functioning well when i went in ...
Definitely a hotel worth staying in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in greenery in the heart of Delhi, ITC Maurya - a premier luxury hotel, is acknowledged as the preferred 'Residence for World Leaders and Global Icons' for over 30 years. The 438 room property epitomizes the luxury hotel experience with exemplary service and warm hospitality soaked in Indian traditions. The hotel has established industry benchmarks in safety and security, wide choice of premium rooms and suites, world renowned restaurants, banqueting facilities, spa, wellness and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Ctrip TA so you can book your ITC Maurya, New Delhi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Itc Maurya New Delhi Hotel New Delhi
- Itc Maurya Hotel New Delhi
- New Delhi Itc Maurya
- Itc Maurya Delhi
- Itc Mourya Delhi