“Must choose between being disco or hotel”
Review of The Park New Delhi

The Park New Delhi
Ranked #62 of 717 Hotels in New Delhi
Singapore, Singapore
“Must choose between being disco or hotel”
Reviewed 26 February 2012

Impossible to sleep when the ground floor disco is open. I was at the 8th floor far right side of the hotel. I asked to change room from around midnight. The hotel staff told me that there wasn't any room left but that the disco was about to close in max 30 min. At 3 AM, the disco was still on and the staff proposed to move me to another room!!! (yes, they were lying about "no room left"). The music stopped aafter 4 AM. I moved to a room on 10th floor left front side of the hotel (only this 1/4 part of the hotel must be suitable to sleep). I could still hear some "boom boom boom" but I could sleep. Hotel was overall clean with decent rooms (the price isn't justified though, but it's always the case with hotels in India - you probably pay twice what you'd pay elsewhere).

Room Tip: Stay on the left front side of the hotel when facing the main entrance, i.e. as far as possible from...
1 Thank bmjcc
AbhijitBose, General Manager at The Park New Delhi, responded to this review, 28 February 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I'm disappointed to learn that your experience with us was below your expectation and certainly apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. As noise sensitivity varies from guest to guest, I would recommend selecting a Residence Room upon your next visit which would allow our team to accommodate you on our higher floors. away from any possible noise . Although not a suite, the oversized Residence guest rooms will allow a quieter escape from our "urban" location.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope that you will visit us again soon!

Warm wishes,
Abhijit Bose.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (661)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Chicago, IL
Reviewed 24 February 2012

I stayed at the Park Hotel in late February 2012 and overall found it to be a decent budget hotel. I enjoyed the breakfast buffet and working on my laptop by the pool. The music from the parties were audible on the 8th floor every night but not disruptive enough to keep me from sleeping.

The room was damp and clammy but otherwise tidy. However, there was SERIOUS black mold between the tiled bathroom wall and the glass wall of the room. I didn't notice it at first (actually thought it might've been a pattern or something because it's on the wall opposite the closet and you don't really spend much time in that tiny corridor). It was hard for me to breathe by the second night and that's when I realized that those "patterns" were really mold.

The hotel was gracious in allowing me to switch rooms, but for everyone's health, they need to take a serious look at the mold issue.

Room Tip: Avoid room 826- mold
Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank JATraveler
AbhijitBose, General Manager at The Park New Delhi, responded to this review, 25 February 2012
Dear Guest.

I regret that your stay with us was less than satisfactory.I have reviewed each of your comments and have taken appropriate action to resolve each issue in the room you occuppied. In addition, we are re-evaluating our inspection processes to ensure these type of issues do not occur in the future. Please do accept our most sincere apologies for your inconvenience and rest assured that this is not the typical standard or expectation for the hotel.

We hope that you will visit us again, and I would invite you to reach out to my office directly so that we may discuss your stay experience in more detail.

Best Regards.

New York City, New York
Reviewed 21 February 2012

Friendly and helpful staff. The front desk staff gets you quickly checked in and than calls to make sure all is well with the room. The location is great- right in the heart of the city. Rooms are large and clean, the beds are comfortable and the wireless Internet is fast and easy to connect. Restaurants are great with a lovely poolside bar. Overall a Good hotel and great staff

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
AbhijitBose, General Manager at The Park New Delhi, responded to this review, 23 February 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and for your continued loyalty! We greatly appreciate your wonderful comments about our staff. I'm pleased to learn that your time with us was impacted by the personalized attention of our Team Members. It is wonderful to hear from our valued repeat guests and appreciate your continued patronage. I look forward to welcome you back to The Park New Delhi.

Abhijit Bose
Delhi, Delhi, India
Reviewed 21 February 2012

The Park New Delhi aws and always be a good experience. i am the regular visitor to the hotel and love the hospitality given by the team. The best part about th hotel is that they have excellent quality of food and serves you with different cousines.. i would personally suggest every one to visit park to enjoy all this..there is more to explain but you should be there to know more...

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at The Park New Delhi and for the valuable feedback. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. I greatly appreciate your recognition of our award winning Food and Beverage outlets and our cuisine. It is wonderful to hear from our valued repeat guests and appreciate your continued patronage. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Agra, India
Reviewed 17 February 2012

We stay at The park last month it was pleasent stay and what i like the most was friendly atmosphere of the hotel people specially Sachin a Front office guy. Whenever we will come to Delhi we will stay at the park.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank JYOTSNA G
AbhijitBose, General Manager at The Park New Delhi, responded to this review, 20 February 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at The Park New Delhi. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for the feedback. Your appreciation of Sachin has been conveyed to him and needless to say, he was delighted. I look forward to welcome you back at The Park New Delhi.

Abhijit Bose,