The Park New Delhi
US$118
US$116
US$87
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$272
The Suryaa(New Delhi)
US$100
US$63
  • Breakfast included
Hotel City Star(New Delhi)
US$47
US$38
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Hari Piorko(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
US$27
US$21
  • Restaurant
3,287 results
All reviewsjantar mantarconnaught placepriyanka tyagipool sideexcellent locationthe heart of the citycentral locationbusiness tripbreakfast spreadbusiness hotelhouse keepingcoffee shopcourteous stafffront officecomfortable staymetro stationagni
Reviewed 24 February 2012

I stayed at the Park Hotel in late February 2012 and overall found it to be a decent budget hotel. I enjoyed the breakfast buffet and working on my laptop by the pool. The music from the parties were audible on the 8th floor every night but not disruptive enough to keep me from sleeping.

The room was damp and clammy but otherwise tidy. However, there was SERIOUS black mold between the tiled bathroom wall and the glass wall of the room. I didn't notice it at first (actually thought it might've been a pattern or something because it's on the wall opposite the closet and you don't really spend much time in that tiny corridor). It was hard for me to breathe by the second night and that's when I realized that those "patterns" were really mold.

The hotel was gracious in allowing me to switch rooms, but for everyone's health, they need to take a serious look at the mold issue.

Room Tip: Avoid room 826- mold
Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank JATraveler
AbhijitBose, General Manager at The Park New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2012

Dear Guest.

I regret that your stay with us was less than satisfactory.I have reviewed each of your comments and have taken appropriate action to resolve each issue in the room you occuppied. In addition, we are re-evaluating our inspection processes to ensure these type of issues do not occur in the future. Please do accept our most sincere apologies for your inconvenience and rest assured that this is not the typical standard or expectation for the hotel.

We hope that you will visit us again, and I would invite you to reach out to my office directly so that we may discuss your stay experience in more detail.

Best Regards.

Abhijit Bose.

Reviewed 21 February 2012

Friendly and helpful staff. The front desk staff gets you quickly checked in and than calls to make sure all is well with the room. The location is great- right in the heart of the city. Rooms are large and clean, the beds are comfortable and the wireless Internet is fast and easy to connect. Restaurants are great with a lovely poolside bar. Overall a Good hotel and great staff

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
AbhijitBose, General Manager at The Park New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and for your continued loyalty! We greatly appreciate your wonderful comments about our staff. I'm pleased to learn that your time with us was impacted by the personalized attention of our Team Members. It is wonderful to hear from our valued repeat guests and appreciate your continued patronage. I look forward to welcome you back to The Park New Delhi.

Abhijit Bose

Reviewed 21 February 2012

The Park New Delhi aws and always be a good experience. i am the regular visitor to the hotel and love the hospitality given by the team. The best part about th hotel is that they have excellent quality of food and serves you with different cousines.. i would personally suggest every one to visit park to enjoy all this..there is more to explain but you should be there to know more...

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at The Park New Delhi and for the valuable feedback. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. I greatly appreciate your recognition of our award winning Food and Beverage outlets and our cuisine. It is wonderful to hear from our valued repeat guests and appreciate your continued patronage. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Abhijit Bose.

Reviewed 17 February 2012

We stay at The park last month it was pleasent stay and what i like the most was friendly atmosphere of the hotel people specially Sachin a Front office guy. Whenever we will come to Delhi we will stay at the park.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JYOTSNA G
AbhijitBose, General Manager at The Park New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at The Park New Delhi. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for the feedback. Your appreciation of Sachin has been conveyed to him and needless to say, he was delighted. I look forward to welcome you back at The Park New Delhi.

Abhijit Bose,

Reviewed 17 February 2012

I arrived late in the night to Park Hotel and I was thrilled by the wonderful smiles that welcomed me from the doorman to the receptionist to the porters everone was happy to see me! Throughout my stay I was treated like a Royal !. Thank you Park, I will return soon.
One thing to remember is to avoid the crowded flea market in the area around the hotel

Dear Guest,

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for the feedback! It is wonderful to hear from our valued repeat guests and appreciate your continued patronage. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Abhijit Bose,