“Not much to do ”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$43.00*
and up
Private Delhi tour with Lotus Temple, ISKCON and...
Ranked #23 of 413 things to do in New Delhi
More attraction details
Owner description: This architectural wonder looks like an enormous lotus blossom, reminiscent of the Sydney Opera House. Too bad the interior isn't even worth a look.
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Place has very restricted area to move for visitors and long queue before entry are negative points.

Date of experience: September 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (6,356)
All reviews
in 451 reviews
"meditate"
in 358 reviews

Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

This holy place known as Lotus Temple also known as the "Bahai Mandir" is best suitable place for meditation and inner peace. I visited this place in my childhood and now when I took my son out there really understood the meaning today when my father alongside my son accompanied me. It does get crowded being a tourist spot but one can find peace if he/she really wants to. It's a loner heritage and a families outing spot. Great for both.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

It's amazing temple for Peace lover .
It's shape design is like lotus flower that's way it's name lotus temple .
It's one of the heritage of Delhi.
I like the beauty of place but its not a party destination . If your belongings and siblings are noise lover then it's not gud but if some one love peace it's heaven for them .Go there for meditation if u like .

Reviewed 20 September 2018

The Idealogy Behind is awesome.
Peaceful Place and known as Bahai's Temple of worship which says - the unity and equality of all people.
You can go and worship whom you want . The fact that this is the only place i visited where every religious book is allowed to read and every religion is welcomed in any sort of attire.
Worth Visit..!

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

Lotus Temple has become popular tourist attraction lately. I went there in the afternoon, the line was super long (maybe it was during weekend). My guide said we have to wait at least two hours to get in so we decided not to. To me, seeing the temple from the outside, I felt like this place is overrated. I found nothing special, just a temple that look like lotus. However, this is only my prospective looking from the outside, maybe it is nice inside.