“INCREDIBLE !!!!”

Ranked #2 of 433 things to do in New Delhi
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Fantastic site to visit - unimaginable architechture, great theme show, diaorama and I max presentation. If any tourist, irresepctive of his religion or creed, has half a day to spare, this is a must see. It is one man's creation in five years totally with voluntary support. A monument which makes every indian proud!
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

One of the most stunning buildings I've ever seen. So so so beautiful and I was really sad that taking pictures is not allowed but it makes the atmosphere inside even more awesome when nobody is taking selfies. We weren't sure about the exhibition (170 rupee) but the just went for it and it was absolutely amazing and I'd go there again tomorrow :D so much detailed work and interesting information and beautiful messages!!! I guess even children wouldn't get bored. English shows available. They have awesome technique equipment in this Temple so I can imagine how gorgeous the light show must be :)
Plan enough time for the visit since the exhibition itself will take you 2.5 hours :) absolutely worth it!

1  Thank Meike B

Reviewed 21 August 2017

We nearly didn't visit Akshardham as we'd had a long day, but we are so glad that we changed are minds. This place is beautiful, well worth the journey to get there from the centre of Delhi. It's free entrance and you are asked to leave all electronics and large bags at the cloakroom, thanks to other reviews on here we were too dubious about doing this, and all was fine. I'm amazed that this does not rank higher on lists of things to do in Delhi.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

It is religious place where can spend a quality time with family and friends. Newly constructed with state of art gallery and amazing architecture.

Really incredible.
I have been in India for one month seeing a lot of temples, but nobody is like this one!

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

When you are in delhi please do visit this temple. You will definitely have a great experience there. Amazing architecture, shows, views and you will discover more about hi du temples and dhama.