US$92
US$80
  • Breakfast included
The Lalit New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$118
US$64
US$107
US$85
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Amax Inn(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
US$19
US$18
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Grand Godwin Hotel(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
US$34
US$26
  • Breakfast included
Hotel City Star(New Delhi)
US$51
US$38
  • Breakfast included
Smyle Inn(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
US$16
US$13
US$157
US$146
Hotels.com
All reviewsmain bazaarrooftop restaurantstreet noisehot watersmall balconyrk ashramdelhi train stationmoney exchangebudget optiona wonderful place to staystay there againshort walkvisit delhiwi fian oasisrooms are cleanexcellent hotel
Reviewed 15 December 2012

I have seen a few hotels in Paharganj now and even reviewed one. Metropolis is by far the best I have stayed in . I did have a nice meal of tenderloin steak a week ago but stayed there during a stopover in Delhi coming back from a tour of Central India. The rooms are well appointed and the bathrooms very clean with modern fittings. The only problem though is that the place does not have a big enough lounge or a place where one can meet other tourists. It is by far the most expensive in Paharganj with rooms starting at 2000/- ( approx 24 pounds ) a night and going upto 42 pounds a night. Their specialty restaurant would also cost you upto 10 pounds with a glass of draught beer. If you can afford it , just head for it . I would recommend it highly. With bars and many other restaurants near by one can easily have a wide variety of cuisine to choose from at cheaper prices too.

Room Tip: if you are just staying for a night , the room size would not matter. If you are staying longer check your room size first to make sure it suits you before you check in.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank biswasindranil
Reviewed 14 December 2012

We found Metropolis in Paharganj after being sick and tired of touts and dodgy hotels and were very glad to stumble upon it. As it is only a 2 minute walk from the Metro, the hotel is perfectly situated for getting round Delhi easily.

The rooms are very modern and stylishly furnished - a welcome treat in India. It was very clean, comfortable and particularly quiet (which we were not expecting in Paharganj). After going to Rajasthan, we returned at 11pm to be greeted and our bags taken directly to our room despite the late hour. My girlfriend also felt very ill on the day of our departure and they incredibly kindly extended our check out time by 2 hours (for no extra charge) so that she could recover as much as possible. We always found the staff very kind, informative and always helpful. The restaurant is also very good and serves an exceptional cappucino!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JolyonBird
Reviewed 8 November 2012

This is a great place to stay. the owner and the staff are fantastic and they will make all efforts to help. service is excellent, room spacious and clean, and there are all sort of facilities (AC, fridge, safe, satellite TV, hot water, broadband, telephone, taxi service, etc). not only is the place easy to reach and pleasant to stay. i enjoyed the food and the great professionalism of everybody. rooms are very tidy and everything you will need is taken care of.
a lovely experience.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank kocchop
Reviewed 28 October 2012

I arrived here at 3 a.m. after a 36-hour flight from Canada. It was my first trip to India and I was nervous. The folks at the front desk helped me get set up with a cell phone, the waiter taught me some simple Hindi, and the food was wonderful. Staff were exceedingly friendly and accommodating at all turns, the owner was on-site and seemed to have everything under his thumb. As a solo female traveler, I felt very safe. Room was nicely appointed and spotless, with modern working shower with on-demand hot water, fridge and money safe. Now that I've traveled in India for two weeks I realize what a gem this place is - terrific value for the money and a great location. I will stay here again when I return to Delhi before my return home.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank VagabondWriter
Reviewed 15 October 2012

I had a fantastic stay here. Great value for money. I stayed in the mid priced room and felt like I was in a much more expensive hotel. This hotel is a great oasis from the main Bazaar and the restaurants in the hotel serves good food. The service was excellent. I will stay here again.

Room Tip: Mid priced rooms are quieter
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo