Central Park at Connaught Place

from US$13.50
from US$33.84
from US$17.50
More Info
All reviews indian flag rajiv chowk metro station national flag inner circle cultural events shopping hub hang out with friends branded shops feel proud the main attraction visit this place hoist cp tricolore fluttering hangout amphitheater
Reviewed 17 February 2018

It is a regular park with a massive Indian flag hoisted in the premises. The flag is great and does make one feel proud but apart from that the place is fairly crowded and there are too many people trying to sell you things. If you have plenty of free time, it is a decent place to hang out. There aren't a lot of trees around so there's no shade on a sunny day. But it offers a nice comparatively peaceful open spot in an otherwise crowded area.

Date of experience: January 2018
1  Thank Shounak P
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

It's a very big park with our national flag in the middle... It's a good place to sit and relax for some time... Also some events took place here... Professional cameras are not allowed in the park... It also has multiple entries...

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 28 December 2017

Central Park at Connaught Place is just an average place. There is nothing much to explore here. Good to spend some time.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 9 December 2017

My review must be factual so all I can say is that on attempting to enter the gardens with a camera slung over my shoulder, I was told " No camera's " by the security guard.
So o k to take phone in ( they have cameras, you know ). Presumably camera in bag would have been o k but, to tell the truth, the park did not look particularly inspiring from my side of the fence. It's main claim to fame seems to be the huge National Flag flying aloft.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed 6 December 2017

We visited the central park at Connaught Place, the concept is good, and you get an open space in the middle of Delhi and that too at Connaught place where it is hard to find any open space due to much of commercialization. We visited this park with high hopes, but all our hopes were disappeared as soon we actually entered at this park. You will be greeted with dirt and trash all over lying in the garden, the structures build inside seems to be dated with thick layers of dirt. Trash bins are stuffed and overflowing.
The garden was full of lovebirds, and since I have visited with my family with teen kids which was making me embarrassed. We spend money to build something and after we forget and don’t know why we don’t maintain. Just wasting tax money.

Date of experience: December 2017