Haveli Hauz Khas
Potala Hotel(New Delhi)
Qutub Residency(New Delhi)
  • Room Service
  • Free Internet
All reviewshaus khazhome away from homepeaceful oasistaxi companyfresh fruitindian optionsother guestssitting roomcommon areasrestaurants and shopsbustling citybreakfast was deliciouswalking distanceindian culturethe location is perfectstayed longerwonderful hospitality
Reviewed 25 July 2017

Great location. Very peaceful though close to many important spots. Good service. Clean rooms. I hired a car recommended by the hosts for local travels. Driver was Jasu. He was outstanding. Will stay again when I visit Delhi next. Great choice when you travel alone or with a partner.
I met Teji and his wife who own the house. They were very welcoming.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Murali K
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Our good impression of Haveli Hauz Khan started before we arrived when they were so quick and helpful to reply to our query about our late arrival, offering various solutions to our situation.
Security was good with a full time guard but easy access for guests. Our room was very comfortable. The sitting room was relaxing, with artwork and books to keep you occupied. We enjoyed breakfast of fresh fruit and freshly cooked western food and on the days we made a very early start to go sight seeing we were offered a packed breakfast to take with us. Two guests enjoyed an evening meal of local food that looked delicious!
I look forward to returning when next in Delhi.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Summer1London
Reviewed 22 July 2017

I stayed there only for one night. Staff are very friendly and helpful and I was surprised, when I wake up -after a big trip - and even the time for bteakfast have passed, the table was still ready waiting for me to have breakfast ! Thanks a lot ! Rooms are very big and comfort and there is a very inetresting small library in the haveli with very inetresting books about India. i will stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank zettaGreece
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Stay here if you want a relaxed, quiet stay in Delhi. A home-from-home, spacious themed rooms, very friendly, super helpful staff who were on hand to rustle up something to eat for the hungry guest! close to all amenities, Metro, Hauz Khas village. Andrew & Tehji helped us organise local transport, airport transfers etc. which helped make our stay stress-free. Tehji's own captivating photographic art prints adorn every wall, and his insider knowledge of the places and folk he has photographed is thoroughly captivating. I had a wonderful stay here and would recommend to everyone. I look forward to staying here again in future.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lu_from_CH
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I have only positive to say. Welcoming, neat and clean with good fascilities. Pleasant common areas and a large room. Breakfast with limited choices, but on the other hand exclusive with homemade items.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo