Haveli Hauz Khas
US$111
US$127
US$88
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

Hotel Emperor Palms(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
US$43
Hotel City Star(New Delhi)
US$52
US$96
US$86
US$173
US$124
Agoda.com
US$51
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$179
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshaus khazhome away from homepeaceful oasistaxi companyfresh fruitindian optionsother guestssitting roomcommon areasrestaurants and shopsbustling citybreakfast was deliciouswalking distanceindian culturethe location is perfectstayed longerwonderful hospitality
Reviewed 8 August 2017

I stayed here for two weeks in July. I was very happy, the people were friendly and helpful with everything. At short notice, they provided me excellent dinner (at a charge of course), and the breakfasts were very good. The room was tasteful and comfortable. It was walking distance to Aurobindo Market, Huaz Khas Market and Hauz Khas Village. Phone connections there weren't great, that was the only problem which made it difficult for some work calls.

For my third week in Delhi, I didn't book in time and I went and stayed at the Hyatt instead. I really didn't like it there, and missed Haveli Hauz Khas.

Room Tip: The green room is the best
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 August 2017

We loved having Haveli Hauz Khas as our Delhi base for the begininng and end of our Indian trip. The staff are lovely and so helpful- especially accomodating with all our requests and random check in and out times! The Aloo Paratha for breakie is delicious -
as was the fresh fruit and curd! Then, being so close to two restaurant complexes (SDA Market and Hauz Khas Village) is so convenient! Hauz Khas village is brilliant as there are some lovely restaurants and the vibe is great at night!

Room Tip: Ask for a room upstairs - less noise and light and looks into the trees!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank TonicTam
Reviewed 25 July 2017

Great location. Very peaceful though close to many important spots. Good service. Clean rooms. I hired a car recommended by the hosts for local travels. Driver was Jasu. He was outstanding. Will stay again when I visit Delhi next. Great choice when you travel alone or with a partner.
I met Teji and his wife who own the house. They were very welcoming.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Murali K
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Our good impression of Haveli Hauz Khan started before we arrived when they were so quick and helpful to reply to our query about our late arrival, offering various solutions to our situation.
Security was good with a full time guard but easy access for guests. Our room was very comfortable. The sitting room was relaxing, with artwork and books to keep you occupied. We enjoyed breakfast of fresh fruit and freshly cooked western food and on the days we made a very early start to go sight seeing we were offered a packed breakfast to take with us. Two guests enjoyed an evening meal of local food that looked delicious!
I look forward to returning when next in Delhi.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Summer1London
Reviewed 22 July 2017

I stayed there only for one night. Staff are very friendly and helpful and I was surprised, when I wake up -after a big trip - and even the time for bteakfast have passed, the table was still ready waiting for me to have breakfast ! Thanks a lot ! Rooms are very big and comfort and there is a very inetresting small library in the haveli with very inetresting books about India. i will stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo