Hotel Broadway
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$214
US$107
US$86
US$95
  • Breakfast included
Hotel City Star(New Delhi)
US$47
US$38
Agoda.com
US$42
US$82
US$74
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsdelhi gatered fortjama masjidkashmiri foodquirky hotelrestaurant downstairs istwo nightskebabroom serviceconnaught placevery comfortable staymetro stationhotel staffindiawifimayhemcuisine
Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

Stunning stay of delight in this interesting area. Staff and amenities are world class.

Stunning restaurant and pub in the stay.

Highly recommended and excellent value for money.

Many sights, delights, sounds and smiles in the area.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 May 2017

I did not stay at the hotel but I did eat lunch in the restaurant and the food was fabulous. That is why I am writing this review. I love eating in places that are "a bit different" and this place was terrific. As a visitor to New Delhi I thought this dining room was a great place to eat.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 May 2017

We stayed here just one night. Our room was one of the designer decorated rooms on the fourth floor. It's one of the quirkiest rooms we've ever stayed in - definitely worth requesting.

We loved the view over Old Delhi from our room at the back of the hotel - watching kite flying in the evening and preparations for a wedding feast.

The food at the restaurant was good. We had to leave before breakfast officially started but the staff helped us out by getting us coffee, bread and omelettes.

Staff at the front desk weren't very friendly.

Room Tip: Ask for a designer room at the back on the fourth floor
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 April 2017

The five stars is for the restaurant in this hotel and not the hotel.

I have never stayed in this hotel. I have never had the need to, for I live in the NCR. - but I would if, I had to, just for the Kashmiri Wazwan food they serve here.They serve other North Indian stuff also but I have never bothered to try them out.

Every time I visit Delhi I make it a point to have my lunch here. The restaurant is invariably crowded at this time mostly with foreign tourists.

The hotel is located near Delhi Gate between Connaught Place and the Red Fort land marks

My favourites are tabak maaz, Rista , Gushtaba and Kashmiri kababs . Try these some time and taste for yourselves what a Wazwan meal is all about. Mind you this food does not come cheap

Room Tip: Never stayed in this hotel
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank tjjohn
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

This is a very good budget priced hotel. The other reviews on here were very helpful for choosing this hotel and ptetty acurate. The road it is on is not grand and if you are looking for a sanitised bubble away from the hubub of real old Delhi then this is not for you. It is a boutique hotel with an old colonial feel and many nice touches which help compendate for the odd power plug not working and dripping tap.
The breakfast and evening meals were superb at the well regarded in house restaurant.
Overall a welcome oasis in the wild city of Delhi.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple