“Great Place but didn't live up to it's standards”
Review of Kasbah

Kasbah
Ranked #263 of 13,293 Restaurants in New Delhi
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: Indian, Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Buffet, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Greater Kailash/Nehru Place
Description: This four-storied Restaurant Complex located in the Posh N-Block Market, Greater Kailash Part-I was Established in the year 2002. Backed by one of Delhi's most experienced restaurateurs, Kasbah promises you a wide range of dining experiences for your palette. Our warm and courteous staff greets you at every floor enriching your visit. Whether you're a diehard gourmet or a discerning connoisseur your visit to Kasbah is bound to be a repeated affair .Bon appetit!
Reviewed 30 March 2017

I live nearby this place & hv dined here couple of times & every time the experience was good but this time, was let down with quality & services. 1st of all, food served here is good. Service is good. Ambience is nice but gets loud & noisy when families dine in group & small children run around thinking it of as a playground. Diners & staff shd take care of such incidents as others may want to dine in peace. What went wrong this time was their alcohol served to us. I ordered black label whisky 30ml & after 2 rounds with good break in between both drinks, I had an headache. This only happens if yr drink is adultered. I'm pretty sure that they mixed my drinks bcoz before dining here, i had one small 30ml BL at another joint opp to Kasbah & we stayed there for more than an hr after I had my drink but nothing happened there or when we came here to dine. I can only advice Kasbah team to take care of such things & make sure it's checked . I hv personal liking for this place but this incident didn't go well down with me. Rest all good abt this place.

Reviewed 17 March 2017

Kasbah is a very popular restaurant in Greater Kailash. Food is very traditional and taste resonable. Price is slightly high but environment is good

Reviewed 25 February 2017

We had our welcome dinner on a group tour at this lovely restaurant. Service was efficient and wait staff were attentive to indiviual requests. We had a nice variety of appetizers, breads, masala, lentils and saag paneer. All were delicious, and spiced to a level that was tasty, yet not overpowering to westerners who may or may not be accustomed to Indian food. Ample amounts, and nice variety,.

Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

We came here with our tour group for dinner. We had a variety of dishes, chicken, vegetables, paneer, lentils and spinach. Everything was wonderful. Best paneer dishes I have ever eaten!

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

Fabulous North Indian/Sikh food. Excellent appetizers and the best Tandoori Paneer I have ever had. Our group shared 3 entrees,all excellent. Good service. My only complaint was poor quality wine. "Flavorful" was the word. Recommended.