“Food is good and ambience is nice”
Review of Kasbah

Kasbah
Ranked #253 of 13,204 Restaurants in New Delhi
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: Indian, Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Greater Kailash/Nehru Place
Description: This four-storied Restaurant Complex located in the Posh N-Block Market, Greater Kailash Part-I was Established in the year 2002. Backed by one of Delhi's most experienced restaurateurs, Kasbah promises you a wide range of dining experiences for your palette. Our warm and courteous staff greets you at every floor enriching your visit. Whether you're a diehard gourmet or a discerning connoisseur your visit to Kasbah is bound to be a repeated affair .Bon appetit!
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Good food, though it could be a little more spicy. The open kitchen concept is similar to bhukara. The black dal was better than served at Bhukara. The ambience and location is in a quiet part of GK 1 (at least for lunch).

Reviewed 14 July 2017

Ate at Kasbah in Greater Kailash, New Delhi as highly recommended by business partner. Very nice Authentic Indian Food and wide selection

Reviewed 18 April 2017

I happened to visit kasba for the first time with my colleagues and enjoyed the food pretty much. Kasba is great for Non vegetarian snacks and main course specially. The food quality and service both are good. My top picks out of the several dishes I tried: Chapli Kebab( Mutton) in starters and Punjabi meat in main course. In my opinion mutton dishes were both better prepared and tasty than chicken dishes. Must visit atleast once for Fine dining or a relaxed and tasty lunch

Reviewed 30 March 2017

I live nearby this place & hv dined here couple of times & every time the experience was good but this time, was let down with quality & services. 1st of all, food served here is good. Service is good. Ambience is nice but gets loud & noisy when families dine in group & small children run around thinking it of as a playground. Diners & staff shd take care of such incidents as others may want to dine in peace. What went wrong this time was their alcohol served to us. I ordered black label whisky 30ml & after 2 rounds with good break in between both drinks, I had an headache. This only happens if yr drink is adultered. I'm pretty sure that they mixed my drinks bcoz before dining here, i had one small 30ml BL at another joint opp to Kasbah & we stayed there for more than an hr after I had my drink but nothing happened there or when we came here to dine. I can only advice Kasbah team to take care of such things & make sure it's checked . I hv personal liking for this place but this incident didn't go well down with me. Rest all good abt this place.

Reviewed 17 March 2017

Kasbah is a very popular restaurant in Greater Kailash. Food is very traditional and taste resonable. Price is slightly high but environment is good