“Excellent Service, Interesting food”
Review of Farzi Cafe

Farzi Cafe
Ranked #86 of 13,202 Restaurants in New Delhi
Reviewed 3 December 2016

A colleague took me here for dinner. We were served by Prince who was very helpful, he recommended things on the menu as I was only eating vegetarian food. Explained what was in the food.
The food was very modern, mix of western and Indian. We had a few starters and those were enough for us.
In between they bought a palate cleanser ice cream, which was interesting.
At the end of the meal they served paan but it was wrapped in candy floss, which I would have liked another one of.
This is again one of those trendy places.
Mixed crowd.

Reviewed 3 December 2016

Nice ambiance, food quality and service. I liked the speed with which they serviced food order. Keep it up.
There needs to slightly more lights in roof top corner as it was very difficult to read from the menu.
I felt food quantity needs to be increased. Both the options of Veg & Non veg are really good.

Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

Wonderful ambience and the food was good, my vegetarian friend did not like the options. Good place to visit with friends.

Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

Recommended by a friend went there to celebrate my daughter's birthday.My daughter was floored with there complementary one bites with smoke coming out almost magical.The concept of serving food is very creative.Its definitely a one time visit for sure.

Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

Implacable service... great staff... but I am not happy with portion of food.. it very small.. do something for portion size of food....