A restaurant really stands out when not only the food is amazing but also when they are theme based. The concept takes us back to the colonial times, you would see guns and badges hanging on the wall.
If you want good music, you can go sit upstairs but if you just want to have a quiet and a peaceful time, prefer sitting downstairs.
The service was very quick, don't even get me started on the presentation as i can go on and on about it as it was bang on!
First of all we were welcomed with AMOUSE BOUCH.
In the beverages we ordered OREO SHAKE and MILITARY CAMP. The shake was thick, chocolaty and oh god! So heavy. The drink was refreshing as it was a mix of various fruits. People come here for all kinds of cocktails but having this mocktail won't disappoint you.
Coming to the food..
• BEETROOT KI GALOUTI - I hesitated at first but this item was too good to miss. Being a die hard non vegetarian, i can't deny that i'll prefer this over some non veg dishes. Smoky beetroot inside the crispy coating of galouti took my breath away.
• RAINBOW PIZZA - This exotic vegetable pizza was different than all the other pizzas i've ever tried, it looked thin crust but wasn't exactly that. It was, i would say, medium thick yet it was light. Really fresh.
• RDX CHILLY PANEER - A very basic dish but the taste was fancy. Yes i can i have it from any other chinese van, BUT NO CHINESE VAN CAN COOK IT WITH PERFECTION LIKE THEY DID. The right word is 'delicious'.
• BARRACKS PANEER - You have a choice of choosing between Makhani and Kadhai Paneer, i went with Kadhai Paneer. Also, you are served Dal Makhani to go with the main dish. The staple north indian sabzi, Dal Makhani that is, was up to the mark. Loved it more than the paneer.
• BAKED RASGULLA PIE - Hot Pie served with Vanilla Ice Cream was the perfect end to the evening. The combination of hot and cold in the dessert always works for me.
A really nice place and definitely coming here again to try the non veg side of the menu :)
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.