“Good hotel with nice staff”

Hotel Landmark Annexe
Hotel Landmark Annexe
Ranked #220 of 452 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Reviewed 26 October 2016

our stay was comfortable, had booked online through oyo, we checked in late and unfortunately the fo had no info on our arrival. but rooms, service and b/f was good. only issue we had was the check in process. rest all was fair.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
SunilSinghRevnomix, Manager at Hotel Landmark Annexe, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2017

Dear KI666,
Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that overall your experience was positive. I am disappointed to hear that our room Front Office staff didn't meet your expectations. This critical feedback will be used in training our staff. Thank you and look forward to seeing you soon.

There are newer reviews for Hotel Landmark Annexe
Reviewed 7 May 2015

I earlier stayed in this hotel and very satisfied with the hospitality, location and room quality but this time I disappointed with my experience on last day. I think front office staff needs to be more trained to handle the guest. I had two bookings of same period, one was in Landmark Fort and other was in Landmark Annexe (both are adjoining and same group hotel). At the time of check-in I showed all the documents to the front office lady and very pleased to know that she offered me other room in the same hotel premises after asking permission from her boss. But when I check out I was really shocked when she asked me rent for other room. I explained her the discussion we had at the time of checkin but she clearly told that we never had such discussion and even I had not shown the booking confirmation of other hotel. It was very embarrassing situation to handle when you are dealing with a lady. Over all my experience with all staff members (including the lady) was very good. I already praised her sister (working in the same hotel) in my earlier review but this time it was very very bad.

Room Tip: Please personally visit the room before check in.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business

Dear Ashishmittal28,
Thank you for your review. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your stay at our hotel. I'm glad that you found our location convenient also that overall your experience was positive. I am disappointed to hear that our Front Office staff didn't meet your expectations. This critical feedback will be used in training our staff. Thank you and look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 19 September 2011

Located in an off-beat suburb near the docks in Mumbai, I will not recommend this hotel if you are travelling with family. The hotel (lodge) has 10 rooms and the top floor rooms have no windows and the eating options are very limited.

The hotel is in need of a good cleanup and a spraying of pesticide in the aircon ducts. Maintenance is also needed to sort out a problem with dampness.

Overpriced at Rs5000 per night. The hotel is not computerised and there is no way to confirm a booking by email so the price quoted may not be the price to be paid as we experienced.

I do not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Imtiaz_ctn

Dear Imtiaz_CTN
Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review. All your comments are essential to educating our staff about good and bad service. We will ensure your feedback will be given to all. Furthermore, I will personally supervise that all your other complaints are addressed that everything will be in order on your next visit. We look forward to welcoming you back then.