“Vacation”

JW Marriott Mumbai Juhu
Ranked #16 of 452 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent hotel and incredible hospitality .would awlays prefer to stay at the j w marriot whenever am in mumbai.from the room service to the staff over all were very friendly and co operative in all the aspects.

Stayed: August 2017
Pavithran_JWMM, General Manager at JW Marriott Mumbai Juhu, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Dear Guest,

We are delighted that you had a great experience while here at JW Marriott Mumbai.

Our first priority are our guests and I am glad to note that we met your expectations.

I look forward to welcome you back to our hotel.

There are newer reviews for JW Marriott Mumbai Juhu

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Worst experience at Lotus Cafe buffet lunch.
1. Was told over phone that there's Awadhi food too and decided to go there but it was not so. The manager tells me there is chichen tikka, seekh kebab. I didnt know I have to tell at Marriott what Awadhi means after which they got me a serving of Galauti kebab which took 40 mins.
2. While waiting, i asked for a strawberry punch and i was served fruit punch. Sent it back , but then again comes the fruit punch after 20 mins and the waiter says this is strawberry punch ! Had to ask the incharge there, Ms Trishala and finally got the right strawberry punch after 35 mins.
3. But thats not the end...after all this delay, when i went to have dessert , it was a pathetic sight. Most of the desserts were deserted with some other guests also asking for replenishment. I waited for 20 mins again with no luck ! Told some staff that i am looking for chocolate mousse and she says they are done with it ! I had to tell Vivek looking after restaurant and they get me a chocolate cake or similar saying this is mousse !
I am regular at Taj and for once decided to experience Marriott , not knowing that it will ruin my day.
I insisted on meeting the restaurant manager, Mr Hussain to tell him that probably Marriott thinks that guests do not know different cuisine and mocktails or the staff just doesn't care. Service is pathetic in which case they should not go on adding guests for buffet beyond their capacity.
I insisted to pay my bill which i did because money could not have got back the time lost as i was in mumbai only for a day .
Thats why i love Taj where one is never disappointed.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank akmathur2014
Pavithran_JWMM, General Manager at JW Marriott Mumbai Juhu, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2017

Warm Greetings.

Thank you for your comments. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you throughout the meal and I have shared your feedback with my Director of Food & Beverage as well as the Executive Sous Chef. Your suggestion will be taken into consideration and we will ensure that you have a better service and food experience on your next visit.

Please do write to us (mhrs.bomjw.dir.fb@marriotthotels.com) when you wish to make your reservation in the future and we will be happy to make the necessary arrangements for you.

We look forward to welcome you back at our hotel.

Best Regards

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

I must say Jw marriot is the best option for stay and I will recommend to people to do enjoyment in this hotel .The staff was so nice specially venkatesh in the gym and Michael in executive lounge ...they both r very nice . I always choose no other option.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Pavithran_JWMM, General Manager at JW Marriott Mumbai Juhu, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Dear Guest,

We are delighted that you had a good experience while here at JW Marriott Mumbai.

I am glad you were happy with the services offered by us and it was a pleasure to read that your stay was made memorable by some of my team members, whom I have personally complimented – Venkatesh and Michael.

Please do stay with us again with your family and I am sure we will make it just as memorable.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

I was very amazed to stay at the hotel the hospitality was amazing and incomparable.
I thank to Samantha and Michel and Ivan for assisting me completely and providing me with the best service on a birthday.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I am glad you were happy with the services offered by us and it was a pleasure to read that your stay was made memorable by some of my team members, whom I have personally complimented – Samantha,Ivan and Michael.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Exceptional hotel with first class service and facilities. On arrival I was personally greeted as a Silver Elite Member and the check in process was quick and personal - greatly appreciated.

Each I time I travel to Mumbai I stay here and I am never disappointed. The staff are attentive and helpful at all times. The room is very comfortable and well equipped and the restaurants are excellent.

I would always stay here and would highly recommend the Marriott Juhu to any traveler.

Thank you Juhu another very comfortable stay.

Room Tip: All rooms are very comfortable, this time I had an ocean view room which was lovely
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Pavithran_JWMM, General Manager at JW Marriott Mumbai Juhu, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Dear Guest,

We do appreciate you taking time out to share with us your experience while at our hotel.

Thank you for your positive comments. I am continuously working with my team to ensure flawless service and great product experience for all our guests.

I look forward to welcome you back to our hotel.