Leaving tonight after a 6 night stay. Overall, I'm having a hard time rating this as average as opposed to poor but only because of the cost and the fact that it is billed as a 5 star hotel.
- By Hilton standards the rooms are average, at best. By Indian standards, however, they are better than average. Particular highlights are the separate tub/shower and the hard wood floors.
- Staff are generally very friendly.
- Breakfast in the lounge is very good. Be sure and ask for the masala omelet.
- The lounge, other than breakfast, is not so good.
- Upon leaving the hotel you are greeted with a strong sewer smell.
- On one day the hot water was shut off for several hours. While maintenance is understandable there really should have been some kind of notification.
This is the only Hilton in this city of 15+ million people. Therefore, if you're an hhonors member, this is your only option,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located five minutes from the international terminal and 15 minutes from the domestic terminal, Hilton Mumbai International Airport is situated at one of the most convenient locations near Mumbai airport. Combining the style of a 19th century summer palace and aspects of a stately home with modern facilities and upscale amenities, Hilton Mumbai International Airport is the hotel of choice for business travelers. The hotel is situated near the prime business districts of Andheri, Bandra Kurla Complex, Powai and the Bombay Exhibition Center. Shopping, entertainment and dining at the Oberoi Mall-Goregaon, Phoenix market city are also nearby. This Mumbai hotel offers a premium destination for business meetings and events. Choose from 171 guest rooms and suites, as well as six flexible meeting spaces, including a ballroom and two grand halls. The hotel also offers a unique dining experience, contemporary spa and comprehensive fitness center. Each spacious guest room offers excellent amenities to meet the needs of all types of travelers. Upgrade to an Executive Room for private check-in and check-out, complimentary breakfast and evening cocktails in the private lounge. Savor delicious Indian and Chinese cuisine in the sumptuous Mumbai restaurants -The Brasserie and Imperial China. Relax by the tropical setting of the outdoor pool and sip drinks from the Garden Bar or enjoy live music next to an open fireplace at the Lounge Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Mumbai International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Mumbai International Airport Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)