“Impeccable service...would love to return!”
Review of The Oberoi, Mumbai

The Oberoi, Mumbai
Ranked #1 of 452 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Reviewed 18 August 2017

For my first time in Mumbai, the Oberoi was the perfect place to stay. Impeccable service, that you felt was sincere.

After the chaos of a city such as Mumbai (which I also loved), I looked forward to returning to the haven of the Oberoi.

Beds were super comfortable and I loved the desserts they left in the room each afternoon.

Must add upon arrival I was unwell, but the hotel doctor was amazing and I felt much better within 24 hours!

Thanks Oberoi - keep up the great work!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
TheOberoi_Mumbai, General Manager at The Oberoi, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you stay at The Oberoi, Mumbai. Thank you for sparing your time to share feedback of your stay on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to read the review posted by you and to note that you have rated our hotel to be the perfect place to stay in Mumbai. We are also very happy to read that you found the service to be impeccable and sincere and the bed to be comfortable. I am also happy that the hotel Doctor ensured that you felt better after having been unwell when you arrived at the hotel.

Your feedback is very encouraging and motivating and will inspire the team to continue with their efforts.

The team and I, look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.

There are newer reviews for The Oberoi, Mumbai

Reviewed 17 August 2017

My recent trip in June to mumbai cemented a thought that when I visit mumbai The Oberoi will be my home
Right from the security at the hotel you r made to feel very welcome Williams the bell captain who has been there for many years extends the warmth of the welcome by greeting you with your name at the reception Amin adhere to my request of a late checkout without fuss
My butler Pankaj assigned to my room looks after my needs and address my requests with a certain flair that is touching
The hotel makes you feel very comfortable and that's what one needs when you travel
Looking forward to my next visit which is probably tomorrow for one night

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Oberoi during the recent visit to Mumbai. We appreciate your time to share feedback of your stay on TripAdvisor. Thank you very much.

Our team is very happy to read that you were impressed by the overall experience and that The Oberoi will be the hotel of your choice whenever you travel to Mumbai.
Recognition from our guests is perhaps the single biggest motivator for the ladies and gentlemen at our hotels - your feedback therefore, means so much to all of us. I have personally shared your appreciation with William Pereira, Amin Doosari and Pankaj Ekka – your compliments will mean the world to them.

The team and I, eagerly await your return in the not too distant future and look
forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

One wonderful thing about India always is the warmth, easy to socialize though you may find it slightly difficult to understand their hospitality you certainly shall find yourself at ease as the presentation of their is always overwhelming with love and regards.further the hotel was filled with smart beautiful ladies and hospitable staff who took measures
to make you feel at home further the variety of food was excellent. I stepped into Mumbai with quite a few preconceived notions but each and every one was proved wrong.Indians are fine people who when understood a fine people to do business with.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at The Oberoi, Mumbai and for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.

We are pleased that you had a wonderful stay and that you enjoyed the food and the service. Thank you for recognising our team and the smart lady team members who looked after you.

I do hope that you have many more opportunities to visit us again and hopefully, soon.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

The Oberoi, Mumbai was incredible! The food, the service, and the room were all outstanding! The minute we walked in we had a beautiful welcome and met the hotel manager who was great. We had dinner downstairs at the VETRO AND ENOTECA and the chef personally came out to meet us. It was such a nice touch and made the dinner so much more enjoyable.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at The Oberoi, Mumbai and for posting a very nice TripAdvisor review of your stay.

We are delighted that you had an incredible experience and that you enjoyed the service, the food, the room and especially your dining experience at Vetro. Chef Francesco Francaville was delighted to cook for you and look after you.
Your positive feedback is very motivating and encouraging for Anupam Dasgupta, our General Manager, the team and me.

We all look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again and again and hope you will return soon.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Probably the best hotel in Mumbai. Great Service . When in Mumbai it's my first choice always. And always the Executive Suite which comes with airport pickup & drop in Merc S Class. Great personal touch . They always remember your preferences & try to repeat your favourite room/suite. Great service , & wonderful personal touch all the way.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at The Oberoi Mumbai and for sharing positive feedback of your stay on TripAdvisor.

We are very very happy to read that you have rated us as the best hotel in Mumbai and that our hotel will be your preferred destination in Mumbai. Thank you for highlighting the personalized service provided by the team. Our “Suite Surprise” offer, which you availed of, is indeed very popular offer and much sought after by our guests, for the value it offers.

Your generous compliments motivate us to do even better.

I do hope that you have many opportunities to visit us again. We will look forward to welcoming you back.