“Superb ambience, superb service and superb food”
Review of Fenix

Fenix
Ranked #87 of 14,346 Restaurants in Mumbai
Price range: US$31 - US$61
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Guests may choose between contemporary Indian cuisine, fine Italian, Japanese sushi or pan Asian dishes, while enjoying a fine wine from Enoteca - our wine library - hot or cold Japanese sake, Japanese whisky, Scottish malts, a champagne cocktail or high tea.
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Fenix , situated in the lobby of The Oberoi in Nariman Point, the commercial hub of south Mumbai, is my first choice for informal/semi-formal dining, whether it is with business associates or with friends or with family. Wide range of cuisine clubbed with smiling service in a very pleasing surroundings makes it perfect.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Its a great option for a quick bite and with special attention from the very friendly waiters. Excellent, tasty dishes, several are signature dishes and are light enough to continue working after lunch. Slightly pricey, but worth it.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

All day dining. Food is of great quality and taste. Huge selection and quick as opposed to the fine dining options

Reviewed 19 April 2018

The staff is absolutely what makes this place beautiful. Have been to many Sunday brunches, and it's been a series of delights. They do there best to accommodate off-the-menu requests (for me it is warm croissants and sliced avocados).
They also have great bartenders who do the best martinis! To top-it-off, the wonderful managers and chefs check-in on us often to make sure we are doing well!
Thanks team, for making the guests feel special.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Fenix is located inside The Oberoi Hotel at Nariman Point . I visited this place on Easter Sunday . They were having a special Easter brunch . The following review is based on my experience at Fenix .
Ambience - This is really nice restaurant with an elegant decor . The seating is very comfortable . There are tables with sofas for you if you are in a larger group .
Service - The service I witnessed during the Sunday Brunch was quite good . Later on as the afternoon progressed a few things took time to arrive . But that's okay , after I reminded them of the orders I had placed they were promptly delivered to my table . Pastry chef Reema came and spoke to me . She was extremely courteous and soft spoken .
Food - If I were to describe this brunch in one word it would be " unique " . This brunch was very different from all the other places I have been to . At all other places they have the cold and hot food displayed on the buffet . Now this practice is fine as far as the cold reparations are concerned but the hot preparations simply dry out and become quite chewy . The live stations set up at regular brunches aren't really that special either . This Easter brunch at Fenix was unique coz it almost had an A la carte feel to it . They had salads , cold cuts of meats and various other cold preparations displayed on the buffet as usual . They also had lots of desserts displayed as well but along with this you were presented an elaborate menu from which one could order various things freshly made for you . I have not witnessed this at any other place .The things I ordered from the menu were Butter poached Peruvian Asparagus , Cinnamon and raisin french toast , Crumb fried Brie , Kasturi mugh tikka , Pomfret ala meuniere , grilled New Zealand lamb chops and Cinnamon souffle . There were so many more things on the menu but then there is only so much that one can eat . All of this topped up with free flowing champagne . Ended my meal with a nice cup of coffee .
I had a wonderful time at Fenix . I highly recommend you trying this out .