“My Stay was very bad”

Hotel Airlines International
Ranked #256 of 465 Hotels in Mumbai
Reviewed 8 January 2017

We stayed in this hotel(Airlines International,Mumbai) for one day on 3rd Jan.2017.The room provided was on ground floor which was beside kitchen.There was lots of noise coming inside the room.Loud noise of people was coming even during night times.We complained but nothing happened.
Next day while checking out from hotel,i was clearing my bills.My lunch bill was Rs.395/- but hotel receptionist Prajakta deducted Rs.895/- from my card.When i checked and complained,she void sale,said by mistake she mixed others bill with mine and again deducted Rs.395/- which was actual amount.When she void sale for Rs.895/-,I didn't get that amount which was deducted by mistake.She told i will get that amount in a day.If not they will refund the amount.But today it's been 4 days and i didn't get money.When i call them ,no one is listening to us.They are saying ,they can't do anything even though this was their mistake.This was my very bad experience. I will not recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 24 December 2016

This property is excellent for single traveller as everything in this hotel is small.

I was astounded to see how they had used the small place inside their bathroom to incorporate everything a guest wants.

The location is excellent and they have a beautiful restaurant just besides this property.

The property does not have a restaurant but serves breakfast inside the rooms. They were lip smacking with choices like Puri Bhaji, Aloo Paratha and Omlettes.

Definitely a visit again for me if I am travelling single

Room Tip: Were on the first floor, I really did not know if that makes a difference.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 December 2016

Hotel service is excellent & food was awesome.............we had enjoyed alottttt there
its near by domestic hotel which save our time. easily we can get taxi from there and shopping area.santa cruise area is safe.

Room Tip: u can choose this hotel for good service
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 November 2016

I am regular visitor for business purpose to this hotel since a long.
This November I visited with my family and we were very happy with service and room condition. The staff from manager to attendants are very helpful.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2016

The hotel is situated inside a colony and most of the cab drivers pretend to say that they are new to this area to double up their meter. Rooms are ok, food tastes averagely ok and if you are a business guy a day or two stay can be recommended as it is near the vicinity of airport.

Room Tip: Advance booking can be done, First floor rooms are quieter
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Travellers also viewed these Mumbai hotels
Midland Hotel
Hotel Le Grande
#49 of 465 in Mumbai
Colaba
The Taj Mahal Palace, Mumbai

Been to Hotel Airlines International? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Airlines International

Address: Yoga Institute Road , Prabhat Colony | Prabhat Colony, Mumbai 400055, India
Region: India > Maharashtra > Mumbai
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Room Service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #256 of 465 Hotels in Mumbai
Price Range: RM208 - RM298 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hotel Airlines International 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Airlines International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
International Airlines