3,150 results
All reviewsk kchef rajanshanghai clubkebabs and kurriesguest relationsbusiness tripdosastop floorcoffee shopspecial thankschinese restaurantbreakfast buffet ishome away from homeexcellent hospitalityroom servicememorable stayexcellent hotel
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

I was in a canceled flight which resulted in my stay at the ITC near the airport in Mumbai. Staff was very courteous and responsive throughout this place. Food was very good. They do understand the true meaning of the word hospitality. Big disappointment was that I woke up to a loud construction ( tile work) noise from the room right above my room. It took 5 times calling the front desk and for duty manager to personally go and remove the crew from the room for the noise to stop...each time they would stop for a few minutes and start hammering away again. Last time the duty manager removed the crew from the room for the noise to stop...at least for a few minutes and they started back only with one chisel and softer blows this time. I'm sure this was a one off situation but it was completely unacceptable. Duty manager offered to move me but since I was about to leave the hotel in couple of hours I didn't want them to go thru the trouble.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

It was a one night stay at the hotel! I checked in the hotel in the evening. The room was decent and there were cookies and fruits in the room. The breakfast was good with a lot of variety especially the dosa was fantastic! At the breakfast I met the Guest Relation Executive Miss Sudha, she was very courteous and professional and helped me to get to the airport by arranging for a Uber. All in all it was a very nice stay! Kudos to the staff!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
itcgrandcentral, General Manager at ITC Grand Central, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your message.

At ITC Grand Central, we make every effort to ensure our guests have a comfortable and luxurious stay.We sincerely appreciate you taking out the time to share your personal experience and acknowledge our teams efforts.

Thank you for your kind & generous words of praise. They mean a lot to us!

Feel free to contact me directly for all your future needs at the ITC Grand Central!

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Truly a wonderful experience staying again at this property. Helpful staff. Specifically Chelsea and parth made it a memorable stay. Spending evening at point of view is something one should not miss, if entitled to it. Hope to be there again at the earliest. Thanx all......

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
itcgrandcentral, General Manager at ITC Grand Central, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind and aspiring words.

We, at ITC Grand Central make every effort to ensure your expectations are exceeded, and we sincerely appreciate you taking out the time to share your personal experience and acknowledge our teams efforts.

Thank you for your very encouraging comments, which will spur the team on to provide even higher levels of service.

We are looking forward to welcome you soon again.

General Manager, ITC Grand Central

Reviewed 29 December 2017

Awesome rooms and the grand ITC service. Hospitality at its best. The staff is very polite and courteous and tends to every need - even before you can ask !
We had such a great time here and absolutely loved the experience.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and sharing your experience with us.

We, at ITC Grand Central make every effort to ensure your expectations are exceeded, and we sincerely appreciate you taking the time out to acknowledge our teams efforts, which will spur the team on to provide even higher levels of service.

Looking forward to your next visit.

General Manager, ITC Grand Central

Reviewed 28 December 2017

We decided to try this hotel for a quick,one night stay at the ITC Grand Central.The place was spotless.While we didn't spend too much time in the hotel,other than sleeping,it left a great impression on us!! Front desk staff is very friendly and welcoming. breakfast area is specious and one of the best in ITC Grand Central I have experienced. Fresh fruits and good food with lots of variety and a special shout out to Sudha Mehra for her amazing hospitality towards us.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your message.

We believe that being away from the comforts of home can be stressful. That's why at ITC Grand Central, we make every effort to ensure our guests are satisfied whist on their travels...

Thank you for your kind & generous words of praise. They mean a lot to us!

Feel free to contact me directly for all you future needs at the ITC Grand Central!