“Falls short in comparison”
Review of ITC Grand Central

ITC Grand Central
Ranked #6 of 489 Hotels in Mumbai
Reviewed 4 January 2018

Unfortunately for ITC Grand Central, the sister properties of ITC in Bangalore outshine on customer service, quality of offerings and management. For example - the breakfast buffet is the normal spread but the staff lack training at a 5 star level. I was asked my room number thrice; I asked for Smoked salmon for my egg and the waiter promised to be back soon - half an hour later he had forgotten all about my request and had a blank look when I followed up on my request.

Room Tip: Higher the better
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank 777casper
itcgrandcentral, General Manager at ITC Grand Central, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Greetings from ITC Grand Central, Mumbai.

It is disheartening to read your experience at our hotel. We have noted your observations and would like to assure you that we shall leave no stone unturned to re-establish our credibility with you.

We look forward to your next visit.

Warm regards,
General Manager, ITC Grand Central

Write a ReviewReviews (2,282)

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

I have stayed with this hotel many times and each time the stay is great. Service is amazing, Staff have the eye for detail to anticipate customer needs . Also hotel is aptly located which suits the business traveller in the middle of the city. The restaurants offer you the serenity of Indian Chinese and continental food. Will definitely want to stay again and have another great experience.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
itcgrandcentral, General Manager at ITC Grand Central, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Thank you for your message.

At ITC Grand Central, we make every effort to ensure our guests have a comfortable and luxurious stay.We sincerely appreciate you taking out the time to share your personal experience and acknowledge our teams efforts.

Thank you for your kind & generous words of praise. They mean a lot to us!

Feel free to contact me directly for all your future needs at the ITC Grand Central!

Reviewed 2 January 2018

This place minds the details in a way few do. From a staff that treats you like a guest of honor from the second you pop out of the car, to the views, to the food, to the PILLOW MENU (!!), the ITC felt -- every moment I was there -- like a breath of air in the middle of Mumbai's constant chaos. Would stay there again without hesitation. Thanks to Prateek & his team for an outstanding stay.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for your message.

At ITC Grand Central, we make every effort to ensure our guests have a wow experience every time, and i am happy to hear that you had a delightful stay.
We sincerely appreciate you taking out the time and acknowledging our team's effort.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

We had a fantastic stay at the ITC. Sudha, Chelsea, Hemant, Sama, Avay etc. have made an impact on our lives that will be remembered for a long time. The level of service, friendliness and assistance which we received was simply AMAZING! Highly recommend a stay at the ITC Grand

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with ITC hotels

Thank you for your message.

At ITC Grand Central, we make every effort to ensure our guests have a comfortable and luxurious stay. I am glad to know that we were able to endeavour the same to you.
We sincerely appreciate you taking out the time and acknowledging our teams efforts.

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

I was in a canceled flight which resulted in my stay at the ITC near the airport in Mumbai. Staff was very courteous and responsive throughout this place. Food was very good. They do understand the true meaning of the word hospitality. Big disappointment was that I woke up to a loud construction ( tile work) noise from the room right above my room. It took 5 times calling the front desk and for duty manager to personally go and remove the crew from the room for the noise to stop...each time they would stop for a few minutes and start hammering away again. Last time the duty manager removed the crew from the room for the noise to stop...at least for a few minutes and they started back only with one chisel and softer blows this time. I'm sure this was a one off situation but it was completely unacceptable. Duty manager offered to move me but since I was about to leave the hotel in couple of hours I didn't want them to go thru the trouble.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo