US$122
  • Breakfast included
US$301
US$265
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$330/night.

US$154
US$122
US$106
Renaissance Hotels
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

Hyatt Regency Mumbai(Mumbai)
US$78
US$71
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

US$110
US$104
US$55
US$43
Agoda.com
Hotel Le Grande(Mumbai)(Great Value!)
US$41
US$29
Priceline
2,787 results
All reviewsk kchef rajanshanghai clubkebabs and kurriesguest relationsbusiness tripdosastop floorspecial thankscoffee shopchinese restaurantbreakfast buffet ishome away from homeexcellent hospitalityroom serviceexcellent hotelrooms are comfortable
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

I had a wonderful time at this hotel. At the arrival I was greeted very nicely and given a very quick chekcin. The room allotted to me was very nicely made up the towels and sheets were absolutely clean.
The eating options in this hotel are also quite god. Varying from Indian food to continental and Chinese. Loved the restaurants here.
I have travelled to many hotels and seen the hospitality but what separates this hotel from the others is the service and warmth of the staff.
I am truly touched by the treatment given by everyone and how each and very person is genuinely interested in making sure your needs are taken care of.
The lounge on the top floor is a significant highlight of the hotel offering terrific views all around.

Will definitely be coming back again and would love to recommend this hotel to all my friends.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
itcgrandcentral, General Manager at ITC Grand Central, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your message!

At ITC Grand Central, we make every effort to ensure our guests have a comfortable and luxurious stay. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay and also our delicacies at our restaurants.
We highly appreciate you taking out the time to share your personal experience and acknowledge our teams efforts.

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

ITC is a very good hotel but as a profesional in the hospitality industry my review is a bit more critical

For a 5 Star luxury collection SPG its a shame the pool water is close to freezing.

The restaurants are fatanstic the breakfast is very good.

Point of view Lounge service is spot on

The concierge department when it comes to giving you clear answers well they need to work on that. Especially if you ask for a final price on a tour you ask them to organize

The reason I won’t give this 5-5 is the pool is at 10 celcious tej concierge dept needs to be more specific and front office needs to be able to know rules and regulation of late check out. SPG if available is 4 pm not 2 as I was told by the front office and had to correct them

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 January 2018

Had an amazing stay at this property, everything went smoothly from check in to check out which was all thanks to the friendly and courteous staff at all levels and areas.The breakfast is something i look forward to when staying in a hotel and glad to say that it surpassed my expectations and was one of the best i have had in a long time. Would definitely love to stay here when i visit Mumbai again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
itcgrandcentral, General Manager at ITC Grand Central, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018

Thank you for staying at ITC Grand Central Mumbai!

At ITC Grand Central, we make every effort to ensure our guests have a comfortable and luxurious stay.We sincerely appreciate you taking out the time to share your personal experience and acknowledge our teams efforts. I am happy to know that you enjoyed the breakfast at our hotel.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

Our stay at the ITC Grand central was nice, comfortable & pleasant. We had a early flight and had requested a early check in which was allowed by front office staff. The helpful Miss Gadriann also was nice and helpful during our stay and made our check in a lovely experience to end our 2017 and made us set to welcome the new year 2018 as we had stayed on 31st dec 2017 for one night and had booked 3 rooms for my 3 couple friends . The next day breakfast was lovely and we were served by very helpful staff. Lovely hotel outstanding service and excellent staff

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
itcgrandcentral, General Manager at ITC Grand Central, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

My stay at the ITC Grand central was comfortable and pleasant. This hotel offers a great comfort and excellent staff. Gadriann, a really nice girl who works in the lobby, was a great help during my stay. She gave me great tips to explore the surroundings of the hotel. After a long day shopping I received some lovely brownies on my room from Gadriann, a sweet surprise. Me and my colleagues were impressed by the kindness and helpfullness of her. She made my stay perfect. The rest of the staff was realy kind as well.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo